IGNORED

Bristol rugby thread (Merged)

RedM

Just kicked off for their first leg of the playoff final. As they will be our friends and fellow ground-sharers next season lets do the neighbourly thing and wish them good luck. You never know they might bring some promotion luck with them...and thy have just made(?) a try

Ryan Jones looks like he's done for this game, and for that matter next weeks too. Right up against it here.

Very worrying, they just signed him haven't they. Huge loss for them mentally too

Bristol's captain just stretchered off.

FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIIIIIST!!!

Yup, can't be the curse of Ashton Gate on new player yet can it?

My only hope is they played the bulk of the season without him, found promotion form, so can do so again

Somehow they just need to put points on the board. From my very limited knowledge Bristol play in a very specific way, high reward when it's going well? so do they stick to what has worked for them all season or try something different, take the gamble?

Somehow they just need to put points on the board. From my very limited knowledge Bristol play in a very specific way, high reward when it's going well? so do they stick to what has worked for them all season or try something different, take the gamble?

From my limited viewing of tonight Bristol's way of playing is to make mistake after mistake after mistake.

Apparently they haven't lost since the beginning of December, nerves? It can't be conditions as the LW look so much stronger than us and coping much better. 2 injuries haven't helped.

Somehow I don't think this is over yet though

Archived