IGNORED

Started About Season Tickets - Now A Cotts Vs Sod Thread

Lew-T

Bought mine today and the woman in the shop said the new season tickets should arrive the last two weeks of July

Who is going to be the first smart @rse pointing out they won't work on the turnstiles eh?

No wait..I just did...what the....D'oh.

Finally got a confirmation of mine. Williams E TV block! Specifically was not told this when buying within the first hour of sales,but ah well what can you do. Expect us to be on sky lots this season just to annoy me.

Out of interest where did you get the confirmation? I've bought x2 tickets via a friend on the open day but have no idea what block I have.

Out of interest where did you get the confirmation? I've bought x2 tickets via a friend on the open day but have no idea what block I have.

It came through on my email. A week or so after I sent my filled in zebra finance form back in the post.

Slightly annoying that I wasn't told I would have to move if on telly. But I'm sure I'll live.

Their season tickets have remained at the same price I think - with less concessions than City. Not sure if they are more expensive but it wouldn't surprise me.

Very expensive for non-league football but a lot of mugs bought them at their early bird price before they were relegated.

I think we must be around 7k now so could maybe push towards 9k which would be good for this level and, with the ground being redeveloped, another 3k POTD will see a more or less full stadium with some games selling out. We averaged around 12k last season despite the problems on the field, so I don't see why that can't be improved if we have a reasonable season.

was chatting to a sag on Saturday it's 390 for his season ticket for him and his son was going to cost 570

I think 8k will be close to the final figure which is fantastic with the last few seasons we've had

I think you'll find it's a bad thing Monk.

The sooner fans turn their backs on football, the better it will all be......apparently.

I think you'll find it's a bad thing Monk.

The sooner fans turn their backs on football, the better it will all be......apparently.

oh and agents do nothing but good for the game and every player hates playing football glynn

Williams holds 5k, Atyeo 4k and Dolman 6k (probably 5k with the front removed).

Assuming 1.5k for away fans, that leaves us with 13.5k - more than enough I would think.....but I'd really like to be proved wrong.

our capacity is going to drop to 12500 at some point next season

Possibly, I wasn't being precise.

Segregation, TV, restricted views may well add up to around 2.5k but for most games 12.5k is more than enough.

Like I said, I'd like to be proven wrong as it would indicate we are having a very good season.

We had over 12,000 for league fixtures 9 times last season, in what was a generally poor season.

A good start and sustained challenge around the top 6, with some nice football being played, should bean that seats might be hard(ish) to come by for the more attractive fixtures - almost certainly if capacity is to drop to 12,500 at some stage.

Williams holds 5k, Atyeo 4k and Dolman 6k (probably 5k with the front removed).

Assuming 1.5k for away fans, that leaves us with 13.5k - more than enough I would think.....but I'd really like to be proved wrong.

Would have thought with a reduced capacity the away section will diminish in proportion ?

• Admin

Would have thought with a reduced capacity the away section will diminish in proportion ?

May not be physically possible to change it - would assume that there is some work being done on the Atyeo to segregate the supporters underneath?

Sure it was Dave L that mentioned previously what the figures were to be next season - don't know why, but thought it had been agreed with the FA etc that it would be 1100 ? Of course the problems occur if we get a home FA Cup match and the allocation has to increase

12,600 was a figure I remember as a maximum when the Dolman front had gone - take out 8k ST holders, less away following, less the infamously large segregation it won't leave that many seats available post Christmas

May not be physically possible to change it - would assume that there is some work being done on the Atyeo to segregate the supporters underneath?

Sure it was Dave L that mentioned previously what the figures were to be next season - don't know why, but thought it had been agreed with the FA etc that it would be 1100 ? Of course the problems occur if we get a home FA Cup match and the allocation has to increase

12,600 was a figure I remember as a maximum when the Dolman front had gone - take out 8k ST holders, less away following, less the infamously large segregation it won't leave that many seats available post Christmas

Agree - very likely to be lock outs after Christmas if we're doing at all well - the Lower Dolman capacity we're losing then is higher than people think.

Dave L said at the season ticket holders meetings that the FA have approved reduced away allocations (below the percentage required by the competition rules) in the FA Cup during the redevelopment.

Agree - very likely to be lock outs after Christmas if we're doing at all well - the Lower Dolman capacity we're losing then is higher than people think.

Opening game, Swindon, Yeovil and last game of the season will all sell-out. Probably Sheff U as well as they'll have a very good season. Bradford, Coventry, PNE other contenders...but yes if we're top 6 then many games will sell-out I'm sure.

Archived