IGNORED

Started About Season Tickets - Now A Cotts Vs Sod Thread

Lew-T

two of the worst managers in the entire history of this club............ Pulis was a better manager then SoD and that says it all,

In fairness to Mcinnes he did keep us up. The other I agree.

Complete nonsense based on nothing but prejudice, hearsay and personal dislike.

Clearing up SO'D's mess so quickly and professionally, and preventing an almost certain double relegation, can hardly be called a huge step backwards.

Cotterill's been a breath of fresh air in just about every respect and has got the team playing good - and winning - football.

The fact there are a few fans such as you who made their minds up on day one and will never take to him is not particularly interesting, and certainly not important in the bigger scheme of things.

I think you'll find the vast majority of Bristol City fans - even those who had misgivings at the start - are fully behind him now.

Give Sod the same finances as what Cotterell got and it would of been a different story.

Also it was still Sods team that kept us up, they just finally gelled.

In fairness to Mcinnes he did keep us up. The other I agree.

I don't dislike McInnes super but its his failure to strengthern the back which had been a problem for the previous 4 years is the reason I say he's one of the worst, he couldn't see the galring problems in the squad nether could SoD

SC is the first manager since Wilson who could see the weakness and addressed it almost right away,

Finbar is just a WUM by the tones of his post

I don't dislike McInnes super but its his failure to strengthern the back which had been a problem for the previous 4 years is the reason I say he's one of the worst, he couldn't see the galring problems in the squad nether could SoD

SC is the first manager since Wilson who could see the weakness and addressed it almost right away,

Finbar is just a WUM by the tones of his post

What did Cotterell address?

And no I am not, I am here for the discussion if people can't do that without getting emotional or labelling me a WUM then I will disengage.

Give Sod the same finances as what Cotterell got and it would of been a different story.

2 league wins in 29 league games..........................just saying

What did Cotterell address?

And no I am not, I am here for the discussion if people can't do that without getting emotional or labelling me a WUM then I will disengage.

lack of creativity in midfield, weakness at the back weak goal keeper relaying on only one person to score goals changing a formation that wasn't working and not treating fans like idiots

but lets not let facts get get in the way of 2 wins in 29 games which is such a huge achievement

There was no evidence that SOD was going to turn things around. Remember Sheff U at home? the worst performance I can remember.

Come on he got a fair few draws and lost a few through personal faults.

People seem to forget that he got us on a cup run and beat a prem side.

oooooo a cup run thats worth us dropping into league 2.......he got us into the bottom of league one and couldn't address it, he played dull boring football crowds were dropping fans turning against him,

he had no plan no clue and couldn't adapt he was sacked because he was the worst manager/head coach in the entire history of the club which is back up by stats and facts, if he was such a good manager/head coach why has he not got another job in management? even johnson managed 3 jobs since leaving city and he was a conference manager

lack of creativity in midfield, weakness at the back weak goal keeper relaying on only one person to score goals changing a formation that wasn't working and not treating fans like idiots

but lets not let facts get get in the way of 2 wins in 29 games which is such a huge achievement

We do not know what he had lined up do we?

Sod told us the truth and his hands were tied with what he could realistically do.

oooooo a cup run thats worth us dropping into league 2.......he got us into the bottom of league one and couldn't address it, he played dull boring football crowds were dropping fans turning against him,

he had no plan no clue and couldn't adapt he was sacked because he was the worst manager/head coach in the entire history of the club which is back up by stats and facts, if he was such a good manager/head coach why has he not got another job in management? even johnson managed 3 jobs since leaving city and he was a conference manager

What would you of done with a limited wage bill and players who couldn't play as they were dross or you had to field inexperienced kids as that was what the powers that be wanted.

The blame falls on everyone not just odriacoll

What would you of done with a limited wage bill and players who couldn't play as they were dross or you had to field inexperienced kids as that was what the powers that be wanted.

The blame falls on everyone not just odriacoll

I wouldn't of signed lewis dunk james o'connor or marlon harewood for a start, nether would I have spent 400k on aden flint (but thats a hindsight)

You said the cotts stayed up with SoD's team in an earlier post so surely the blame has to lay with sod who couldn't motivate them, you can't say its sods team to suit your arguement and them blame then a few posts later because you are lsoing the arguement

I wouldn't of signed lewis dunk james o'connor or marlon harewood for a start, nether would I have spent 400k on aden flint (but thats a hindsight)

You said the cotts stayed up with SoD's team in an earlier post so surely the blame has to lay with sod who couldn't motivate them, you can't say its sods team to suit your arguement and them blame then a few posts later because you are lsoing the arguement

Money is the key factor there.

Barnett, Patterson and the defender from Watford are on a lot more

Sheffield United away

Crewe H

Coventry H

nether was worse then shefield united

Crewe was the best atmosphere at a home game I've witnessed for a very long time and nether team had anything to play for,

Coventry a game we domanated but lost to a cracking goal

Mk dons H

Swindon H

Preston H

a game where we domanated only to be 2-0 down due to poor finishing and two mastakes only to come out and score 2 and should of got a 3rd,

great examaple of another game that was a million percent better then that sheffield united game

nether swindon game or the preston game were as bad ether....

keep trying

Archived