IGNORED

Started About Season Tickets - Now A Cotts Vs Sod Thread

Lew-T

Are they on general sale yet?

Can't be arsed to use that horrible website we have

Not on general sale yet, this is seat swop week. If you are an existing ST holder who hasn't yet renewed you can choose a seat that hasn't been taken, I think. No seats on sale to the general public yet, maybe that's next week, not sure. like you said finding info on the OS is a nightmare

Not on general sale yet, this is seat swop week. If you are an existing ST holder who hasn't yet renewed you can choose a seat that hasn't been taken, I think. No seats on sale to the general public yet, maybe that's next week, not sure. like you said finding info on the OS is a nightmare

I looked for Season ticket info at the end of may on there and it sent me to the half season tickets for last season :grr:

Given up with it now

21st I thought.

Not sure if I will bother with a ST this season but I won't go into the Sod v SC debate

Don't complain when you can't get in to watch our promotion bandwagon playing in front of regular sell outs then!

Don't complain when you can't get in to watch our promotion bandwagon playing in front of regular sell outs then!

it won't stop people complaining haha, anyway I thought the club had to save so many for general sale due to FL rules something like 20% of the ground capacity, I may be wrong

• Admin

it won't stop people complaining haha, anyway I thought the club had to save so many for general sale due to FL rules something like 20% of the ground capacity, I may be wrong

Yeah- there is a % of any game that has to be available for sale, wouldn't imagine the figure being too high next season

Yeah- there is a % of any game that has to be available for sale, wouldn't imagine the figure being too high next season

I would guess it would be around 2000 tickets, I'm sure some one with greater knowladge then me will have the figure

I would guess it would be around 2000 tickets, I'm sure some one with greater knowladge then me will have the figure

In fact there is no regulation that dictates the number of seats that have to be reserved for matchday sales. In practice, clubs tend to reserve at least 15% for POTD. This equates to the number of seats we normally have to give to an away team for an FA Cup game. This means we can guarantee existing ST holders their own seat in the event of  a big game.

For next season, the FA have agreed to a lower percentage of away seats (approx 1100) due to the redevelopment. This means that theoretically we could make all our home seats ST only if there was sufficient demand. However, because of uncertainty over the impact of the Dolman changes on sightlines, we will need to hold some seats back in case we need to move ST holders around during the season.

In fact there is no regulation that dictates the number of seats that have to be reserved for matchday sales. In practice, clubs tend to reserve at least 15% for POTD. This equates to the number of seats we normally have to give to an away team for an FA Cup game. This means we can guarantee existing ST holders their own seat in the event of  a big game.

For next season, the FA have agreed to a lower percentage of away seats (approx 1100) due to the redevelopment. This means that theoretically we could make all our home seats ST only if there was sufficient demand. However, because of uncertainty over the impact of the Dolman changes on sightlines, we will need to hold some seats back in case we need to move ST holders around during the season.

well there you have it, in other words no one knows :)

Get real we are a long way off from being able to get a promotion run going, Peterborough, Sheff Utd, Preston and I imagine a few other teams will step it up.

I think it will be a comfortable season, but need to many players to make us a promotional side, also we do not know who we will lose in the transfer window or through injury.

Then there is the 'winner' who doesn't like to stick around, after all he is Arry 'I luv a bung' Redknapp prodigy.

I will support the team as I have through the bad and the good but I have realistic expectations for next season and we have at least 2-3 more seasons in league 1.

In fact there is no regulation that dictates the number of seats that have to be reserved for matchday sales. In practice, clubs tend to reserve at least 15% for POTD. This equates to the number of seats we normally have to give to an away team for an FA Cup game. This means we can guarantee existing ST holders their own seat in the event of a big game.

The fans charter said that at leadt 5% of tickets would be available for general sale.

Don't tell me this was dismissed in the same letter that contained my food vouchers!

*calls Esther Ranthzen*

Well I am  going to wait until the morning of the first game of the season and then make a decision on renewing my ST. If I get one this season, it has to be for the right reasons i.e. cos I want one and not because its what I do on a Saturday.

The fans charter said that at leadt 5% of tickets would be available for general sale.

Don't tell me this was dismissed in the same letter that contained my food vouchers!

*calls Esther Ranthzen*

Would like to see that angry little man Dom or Matt off rogue traders get on the case with the food vouchers and broken promises :laugh:

Would like to see that angry little man Dom or Matt off rogue traders get on the case with the food vouchers and broken promises :laugh:

Trouble is, he may get given some food vouchers and then have to eat the food in front of the cameras as a closing shot for the programme.  I don't think after they gone to the trouble of a licence payers funded trip out to Guernsey to stalk SL and then chasing JL and DL across Smyth Park to try and get an interview, that they would be too impressed at watching him take one mouthful and then spit it out or vomiting....................

Get real we are a long way off from being able to get a promotion run going, Peterborough, Sheff Utd, Preston and I imagine a few other teams will step it up.

I think it will be a comfortable season, but need to many players to make us a promotional side, also we do not know who we will lose in the transfer window or through injury.

Then there is the 'winner' who doesn't like to stick around, after all he is Arry 'I luv a bung' Redknapp prodigy.

I will support the team as I have through the bad and the good but I have realistic expectations for next season and we have at least 2-3 more seasons in league 1.

he managed cheltenham for 5 years, and burnley for 3, considering the avg manager lasts 16 months in a job what do you consider hanging around,

if your going to talk shit at least back it up,

Trouble is, he may get given some food vouchers and then have to eat the food in front of the cameras as a closing shot for the programme. I don't think after they gone to the trouble of a licence payers funded trip out to Guernsey to stalk SL and then chasing JL and DL across Smyth Park to try and get an interview, that they would be too impressed at watching him take one mouthful and then spit it out or vomiting....................

Perhaps he could give the personal account manager the food to eat :D

What a load of tosh!

SC has done a very good job so far at this club. He brought in what was needed at the time to keep us out of relegation and gave us a top half finish when we were in bottom 4 in February!

He's given a winning mentality to the players, he understands this club and what the supporters want to see.

I'm glad that you are happy with it.

Archived