IGNORED

Started About Season Tickets - Now A Cotts Vs Sod Thread

Lew-T

Give Sod the same finances as what Cotterell got and it would of been a different story.

Also it was still Sods team that kept us up, they just finally gelled.

SOD spent more than SC, but don't let that ruin your agenda

Wait, what..?? You just said Coterill got more finances, so that means he bought in his own players with this supposed fantastic financing he had..but it was SODS team that kept us up?

I'd lay off the drink mate, it's only 1!!

There were worse games than that under Cotterell.

No there weren't. That was the worst single football match I have seen at the Gate for years. Carlisle at home under Johnson before that. Fifty passes along the back four then lump it long to the 5'7" bloke up front and then scratch your head as their Centre Halves win everything. Total filth that was and I would have sacked him there and then if I had been Chairman..

No there weren't. That was the worst single football match I have seen at the Gate for years. Carlisle at home under Johnson before that. Fifty passes along the back four then lump it long to the 5'7" bloke up front and then scratch your head as their Centre Halves win everything. Total filth that was and I would have sacked him there and then if I had been Chairman..

Leicester and wolves the previous season were the worst

What is the opposite of weren't? Brentford away.

Even Vicars who are members of the peace pledge union would have freaked out watching that, and joined the horde threatening to kick the gates open at half so they could go home to the dark room.

So bad people who were there deny being there.

Injuries played there part

squad vs wolves

• 01 Heaton
  • 02 Foster
  • 04 Fontaine
  • 26 Bryan
  • 39 Bates
  • 08 Kilkenny (Baldock - 46' )
  • 15 Pearson
  • 25 Elliott
  • 27 Adomah
  • 38 Danns Booked
  • 18 Taylor (Davies - 58' Booked )
Substitutes
  • 22 Gerken
  • 03 Wilson
  • 40 Wilson
  • 21 Anderson
  • 24 Reid
  • 07 Baldock
  • 16 Davies

only players missing was cunningham and Stead

Squad vs Leicester

• 22 Gerken
  • 02 Foster
  • 04 Fontaine
  • 12 Wilson (Bryan - 46' )
  • 17 Cunningham
  • 19 McManus
  • 10 Kelly (Reid - 78' )
  • 14 Skuse
  • 15 Pearson
  • 09 Stead (Anderson - 46' )
  • 16 Davies
Substitutes
  • 01 Heaton
  • 26 Bryan
  • 21 Anderson
  • 24 Reid
  • 25 Elliott
  • 18 Taylor
  • 29 Burns

only player missing Baldock

so who was injured?

Baldock and Davies were injured throughout the whole of that season.

Heaton was injured during the Leicester game, it was just names on a list to be able to field a team.

i just posted the starting line ups Davies played in both of those games and played in 37 out of 46 games,

Baldock played in 34 out of 46 games,

Heaton was on the bench for leicester so wasn't injured

Check the old articles.

Baldock and Davies were strapped up all season and only played bit parts

21 starts 16 subs appeanaces for Davies

23 starts 10 sub appearances for Baldock

Are you suggesting the supierior manager played two players while injured risking not only further injury but also putting their carieers on the line as well opening up legal action against the club due to neglagence like with Brooker and our medical staff?

and you say he's a better manager?

I like Chicken Madrass myself,

discuss

Hmmm I steer clear of chicken at most Indian restaurants - usually shitty bits of cubed reconstituted meat imported from the Netherlands. 

They do a decent Lamb Tikka Balti down the Mughal Empire....

Hmmm I steer clear of chicken at most Indian restaurants - usually shitty bits of cubed reconstituted meat imported from the Netherlands.

They do a decent Lamb Tikka Balti down the Mughal Empire....

I normally cook it myself robbo, I don't trust Indians ether

I like Chicken Madrass myself,

discuss

As Madras is now called Chennai I think the dish should be renamed Chicken Chennai. Unless of course you are referring to the West Indian expression "madrass" which means a crazy person. Personally I wouldn't dream of eating a mad chicken.

As Madras is now called Chennai I think the dish should be renamed Chicken Chennai. Unless of course you are referring to the West Indian expression "madrass" which means a crazy person. Personally I wouldn't dream of eating a mad chicken.

It's normally the day after

Ooowww Ma'ass

Bugger, I seem to have woken in an alternate reality...... how do I get back to my own 'Alternative Universe'?

The OTIB forum is a unique parallel universe where the normal relationship between fact, fiction, and the downright absurd doesn't exist. Once you have entered it's a bit like the Hotel California lyrics"

"You can check out any time you like

But you can never leave

Archived