IGNORED

World Cup Tv Panels

Eco

I find Andy Townsend decent. Easy to listen and some reasonable comments. Chiles is ok ... but with a good face for radio. Murrphy has been the find of the World Cup although better on the panel than co - commentating and Wrighty has improved tremendously. Hansen is sulking as his contract is not being renewed, Lineker ok until his auto cue plays up. Hoodle has annoying traits but ok as is Dixon.

The rest ... pretty poor.

I find Andy Townsend decent. Easy to listen and some reasonable comments. Chiles is ok ... but with a good face for radio. Murrphy has been the find of the World Cup although better on the panel than co - commentating and Wrighty has improved tremendously. Hansen is sulking as his contract is not being removed, Lineker ok until his auto cue plays up. Hoodle has annoying traits but ok as is Dixon.

The rest ... pretty poor.

pretty much how i see it

And some decent comments from Savage there. We're f'ing clueless as a national side. No pattern of play. The youngsters look like a load of headless chickens, the old'uns have lost their legs and we're never truly world class. Get a structure in place .

And let me be the first to suggest Hodgson retires.

I quite like Hoodle, he is a former manager so the insight is good. Never forgiven him for dropping Gazza tho. He does like like a middle aged English man who has retired and gone to live in Spain but I like him and would like to see him back involved in the game. All these managers out of work surely the FA should utilise these people in some sort of capacity?

Archived