IGNORED

World Cup Tv Panels

Eco

Must admit I'm seeing Patrick Vierra in a different light...unless he's being told to be controversial and a dick.

At least Chiles, Dixon and others have been highlighting play acting and feigning injury and saying 'it has to stop and change'...

Yet Vierra says ' Welcome to our world...it's what we do...except it...we will carry on until the rules change'...or words along those lines. Pathetic...grow some balls man.

It's been a great World Cup so far, with some great goals, good games and shock results...but all this pales into nothing when you see so many players play acting and feigning injury.

Imho...it's slowly killing the game, and one of the most notable highlights on social media...

Things like... Footballers spend 80 minutes pretending they are injured...Rugby players spend 80 mins hiding their injury...

You can't argue with it...

I'm glad the likes of Chiles and Dixon are not scared of speaking out against it.

Loved Shearer at odds with Seedorf and Henry about Mexico's lazy/brave/genious defending.

The two contintentals, one of whom had played with the vastly experienced defender in question, agreed that perfectly executing an offside trap, seven yards from goal, although brave was also ingenious.

Not Big 'Al, though; it was just plain lazy as he could have done the conventional thing and tracked his man.

They agreed to disagree.

• Admin

So where's Alan Hansen then?

And before anyone says 'he's retired', that's after the World Cup and he is on all of the BBC's promotional pictures.

I remember reading he was contracted up to after the World Cup, maybe the BBC have just not chosen to use him?

But yeah he was in the promotional pics

uktv-bbc-world-cup-presenting-team-1.jpg

Loved Shearer at odds with Seedorf and Henry about Mexico's lazy/brave/genious defending.

The two contintentals, one of whom had played with the vastly experienced defender in question, agreed that perfectly executing an offside trap, seven yards from goal, although brave was also ingenious.

Not Big 'Al, though; it was just plain lazy as he could have done the conventional thing and tracked his man.

They agreed to disagree.

Just goes to show that even the Pros disagree about such basic stuff...at least they agreed to disagree like Gentlemen.

This is the rooney I would like to see tonight.

What petulant little **** who can't pass or control the ball? if this is Rooney at his best, I think itsums up all I have said about him. Anyway he was exactly like that tonight, but without the running part!

Archived