IGNORED

New Signing Wednesday (Merged)

Dolmanator

Palace Fan here

Wilbs is a top target man, his hold up play is superb, if you have a someone to work off him he'll do really well for you.

At league 1 level I imagine he'd be good for 10 goals a season.

That can't be right, he's a useless lump that we shouldn't be signing, not when Alexis Sanchez is up for grabs :grr: :grr: :grr:

And so it continues....

Bristol City FC and the Pilton Pop Festival (Glastonbury for you young 'uns) - have you noticed the similarity between the two?

I'm referring to the 'Sunday afternoon Legends Spot'

They had Kenny Rogers, we had Jody Morris, They had Dolly Parton and we get Wilbraham.

I'm hoping that next year, Glastonbury book the late Waylon Jennings so that we can sign the ghost of Bobby Moore.

Oh I don't know it could be worse, Glastonbury could have re-booked Rolf Harris and we could have signed Marlon King.

Is this not the exact signing we were trying to stop though? 34 year old lump who was on his way down about 4 years ago? I'm stunned that some people are actually happy with this signing!! SURELY there HAS to be better out there? All the good work we have done in the market and then we go and do this? Makes no sense at all.

But of course let's put the boot in before a ball is kicked, not only to the new signing but the manager as well, next week the kit will be shit, the new sponsor will be Xytex cryo international (cuts out the middle man for *******) and there will be a hosepipe ban and the new pitch will die.

One year win/win, IMO

Not overly enthralled, however he is the right type of striker we need. I'm encouraged by his previous partnership with Baldock and his experience although he could end up being our 'Harewood' signing of the summer. Hope it's the former!

Welcome Aaron!

Not the sort of signing i was hoping to see us make, but he must have something about him to keep playing for clubs that get promoted. Lets wait to see how he does before we start to rip into him. Not a lot of people were happy when we 1st signed wade elliott until they saw him play a few games for us

My point exactly, but we aren't entitled to an opinion are we?

There are a fair few numpties who are only capable of black and white.  Ignore em.

I just don't want to see us playing the sort of football where a towering target man is useful.  It's not good to watch and it's not usually effective.  We'll see how we do.

if you happen to be wrong like everybody else who has dismissed him, what you gonna do, a name change or ????????

Nope, I may be wrong or I might be right, the same as I may be wrong about Freeman being an Excellent signing... Its just my opinion which I am entitled to! If you're wrong about Freeman, will you change you're name?

There are a fair few numpties who are only capable of black and white.  Ignore em.

I just don't want to see us playing the sort of football where a towering target man is useful.  It's not good to watch and it's not usually effective.  We'll see how we do.

Agree with the 2nd sentence, but I suspect it rarely happened last season and no reason to suspect it will this coming season.

1st sentence the numpties willing to give the guy a chance?.

Nope, I may be wrong or I might be right, the same as I may be wrong about Freeman being an Excellent signing... Its just my opinion which I am entitled to! If you're wrong about Freeman, will you change you're name?

Leave it out, you're talking tosh. We should give everybody a chance at this club, this guy is no different.

Good luck Aaron

1st sentence the numpties willing to give the guy a chance?.

No, the kind of numpty who thinks being less than enthused about a signing has anything at all to do with whether you will give them a chance.  That sort of numpty lives in a world where you have to be totally for or totally against something.  Daily Mail readers and people of that ilk.  Best ignored.

No, the kind of numpty who thinks being less than enthused about a signing has anything at all to do with whether you will give them a chance.  That sort of numpty lives in a world where you have to be totally for or totally against something.  Daily Mail readers and people of that ilk.  Best ignored.

Oh good that's cleared that up, you and I seem to want to give him a chance, it doesn't look like always red does.

Archived