IGNORED

Bristol sport / shirts / Brand theft (Merged)

RedZepperin

Simple questions, yes or no answers please.

Do you like the new kit?

Do you think we should have our own team bus?

Do you think that all sport in Bristol should be promoted?

Do you think change is always a bad thing?

Yes, I like the new kit. Apart from the BS logo.

Our own team bus - whatever for? We're not a bus company.

All sport in Bristol to be promoted...under one brand. Not at all. Absurd idea.

Change is often a good thing. I would like the current situation regarding BS to change fundamentally.

So by quoting your posts I'm being rude?? I'll ask again, show me where I have been rude?

And it's a little hypocritical to suggest that because I have my own opinion, shared by many, on the ground redevelopment / BS which is different to yours, i'm 'policing' the forum

I am 'policing' the forum no more than you are peddling an agenda.

If you care to read a lot of my posts especially on the redevelopment you will see I am answering peoples questions about the redevelopment, not because I am ITK or employed by the club as some have suggested but because I have taken time and cared to read planning documents and listen to what is being advised to make myself better informed

I have read your posts. In the stadium section of this forum you are dismissive of fans accusing them of not making sense, and people who took part in the fans parliament and attended consultation meetings of regurgitating babble.

Your casual use of if you cared is hardly respectful.

People who do care, fans who do get off their arses do not understand the role and influence of BS, this also includes the the Supporters Trust.

Because our manager wasn't happy with the previous one? And he might have presented a case that a more comfortable journey would result in a return of "x" league points in return. 

The photo I saw, it was the same bus.  Still said Peter Carol on it but also had a BS logo on it.  Is it ours? Or is it hired for the day as before, but with a BS logo on?

• Admin

Because our manager wasn't happy with the previous one? And he might have presented a case that a more comfortable journey would result in a return of "x" league points in return. 

Err no, it's not our coach, just carries the BS logo - which ultimately outside of Bristol will mean nothing to anyone.

Can always remember the old Bristol Shoguns sponsored coach used to be used by fans from a certain pub for City away matches

I have read your posts. In the stadium section of this forum you are dismissive of fans accusing them of not making sense, and people who took part in the fans parliament and attended consultation meetings of regurgitating babble.

Your casual use of if you cared is hardly respectful.

People who do care, fans who do get off their arses do not understand the role and influence of BS, this also includes the the Supporters Trust.

My use of the term 'if you cared' is in the context of 'If you care to read my posts you will see.....' and not 'if you cared about this club, you would do more.......'

Maybe this explains why you keep keep suggesting I am rude when I am clearly not

I respect your opinion but choose not to agree on many based on the information available to me and what I understand......a lot of information has been made available since your initial Fans Parliment and Consultation Meetings.

Unfortunately, not all of the posters on the stadium forum are talking from a position of being party to the consultations, many are posting based on what appears to be an agenda purely becuase they do not like certain aspects of the development even though they have not taken the time to be more informed of what is actually being developed or are being purely dismissive as they appear to have issue with BS/SL 

Yes, I like the new kit. Apart from the BS logo.

Our own team bus - whatever for? We're not a bus company.

All sport in Bristol to be promoted...under one brand. Not at all. Absurd idea.

Change is often a good thing. I would like the current situation regarding BS to change fundamentally.

1. Then don't complain about the logo, it was Bristol Sport who designed the kit.

2. To go to away games for Bristol Rugby and Bristol Rugby etc.

3. It's not under one brand, it's not like it's Bristol Sport Football. The link up means more City fans will go to Rugby games and hopefully vise versa. 

1. Then don't complain about the logo, it was Bristol Sport who designed the kit.

2. To go to away games for Bristol Rugby and Bristol Rugby etc.

3. It's not under one brand, it's not like it's Bristol Sport Football. The link up means more City fans will go to Rugby games and hopefully vise versa. 

1. I don't understand. There's no way Bristol Sport could have "designed the kit". They must have commissioned the design to a company like Zar-X Sports or someone and then supervised/authorised that design. While they've done a very good job in that respect, it doesn't mean they "designed" it or "produced" it. Any more than City's marketing department designed or produced any of the previous kits. But the marketing dept didn't put their logo on our shirts, did they?

2. So, for flights, we're going to buy a plane? Doesn't make sense either.

3. I was replying to your question "Do you think that all sport in Bristol should be promoted?" Well, yes. But not by one company under one brand. There are other sports teams in Bristol, you know. One of them actually hates us. There are different ways of promoting more than one sports team in the same city. I don't like the way we are going about it in this case.

Sincere thanks for keeping this civil, Tins.

1. I don't understand. There's no way Bristol Sport could have "designed the kit". They must have commissioned the design to a company like Zar-X Sports or someone and then supervised/authorised that design. While they've done a very good job in that respect, it doesn't mean they "designed" it or "produced" it. Any more than City's marketing department designed or produced any of the previous kits. But the marketing dept didn't put their logo on our shirts, did they?

2. So, for flights, we're going to buy a plane? Doesn't make sense either.

3. I was replying to your question "Do you think that all sport in Bristol should be promoted?" Well, yes. But not by one company under one brand. There are other sports teams in Bristol, you know. One of them actually hates us. There are different ways of promoting more than one sports team in the same city. I don't like the way we are going about it in this case.

Sincere thanks for keeping this civil, Tins.

1. Honestly they designed it with influence from fans. They then sent the designs to a manufacturer, nothing different to Adidas would do apart from this is more specific rather than Adidas who makes a range of general kits. It's not hard to design a kit, or any clothing in that matter of fact.

2. We take the coach to away games every other week, we don't take the plane. I thought this would be explanatory. 

3. 1 and 2 points I believe you are confused and mistaken about, both are strong postive's, point 3 I'll accept your opinion on this, I don't agree but I'll accept it.

My use of the term 'if you cared' is in the context of 'If you care to read my posts you will see.....' and not 'if you cared about this club, you would do more.......'

Maybe this explains why you keep keep suggesting I am rude when I am clearly not

I respect your opinion but choose not to agree on many based on the information available to me and what I understand......a lot of information has been made available since your initial Fans Parliment and Consultation Meetings.

Unfortunately, not all of the posters on the stadium forum are talking from a position of being party to the consultations, many are posting based on what appears to be an agenda purely becuase they do not like certain aspects of the development even though they have not taken the time to be more informed of what is actually being developed or are being purely dismissive as they appear to have issue with BS/SL

It is quite clear what you are implying.

I did not attend fans parliament meetings. I attended the open day, met the architect and sent some e mails to fans who were better informed than myself on the development group (name of group?).

You have claimed others who did far more than the above, Who have a desire to assist and represent their peers of regurgitating babble and having an anti BS / SL agenda. That is rude at best.

It is quite clear what you are implying.

I did not attend fans parliament meetings. I attended the open day, met the architect and sent some e mails to fans who were better informed than myself on the development group (name of group?).

You have claimed others who did far more than the above, Who have a desire to assist and represent their peers of regurgitating babble and having an anti BS / SL agenda. That is rude at best.

Give it up mate, please tell me what is quite clear that I am implying??......don't be afraid, I wont be offended 

I have no problem with people that have put themselves out to go along to these meetings and consultations but are you trying to tell me you know all the posters on these various redevelopment / BS threads and that they all attended these meetings/consultations and have the best intentions? or are you pigeonholing anyone who shares the same view as you even though they may not have attended any such meetings and may indeed have been posting babble and or have an agenda?

Certain posters will continue to peddle untruths, make unfounded accusations and will indeed regurgitated babble.......read through the threads (this one especially), many other posters have come to the same conclusion and have commented accordingly.

The forum is all about opinions, some are informed, some aren't......these are debated, posters argue the toss and sometimes a few noses are put out of joint.......I've had comments aimed at me that could be construed as rude, do I get precious about it.....No!

Give it up mate, please tell me what is quite clear that I am implying??......don't be afraid, I wont be offended;

I have no problem with people that have put themselves out to go along to these meetings and consultations but are;you trying to tell me;you know all the posters on these various redevelopment / BS threads;and that they all attended these meetings/consultations and have the best intentions? or are you pigeonholing anyone who shares the same view as you even though they may not have attended any such meetings and may indeed have been posting babble and or have an agenda?

Certain posters;will;continue to peddle untruths, make unfounded accusations and will;indeed regurgitated;babble.......read through the threads (this one especially), many other posters have come to the same conclusion and have commented accordingly.

The forum is all about opinions, some are informed, some aren't......these;are debated, posters argue the toss and sometimes a few noses are put out of joint.......I've had comments aimed at me;that could be construed as rude, do I get precious about it.....No!

The clear implication is that you consider yourself better informed and more intelligent than others, when challenged out come the jibes hence your accusations of agendas, people not being arsed to read detail, untruths etc.

The regurgitated babble you refer to is often fact. The people you sneer at are well known and have acted on behalf of others for years, and still are.

The clear implication is that you consider yourself better informed and more intelligent than others, when challenged out come the jibes hence your accusations of agendas, people not being arsed to read detail, untruths etc.

The regurgitated babble you refer to is often fact. The people you sneer at are well known and have acted on behalf of others for years, and still are.

So I have already confirmed in several posts that I am not ITK, that I don't have a source and contrary to accusations, I don't work for the club yet you accuse me of thinking I'm better informed.

Any information I have provided or opinion I have given is based on information I have read from official documents or have heard from official sources, the same information available to all yet somehow that means I consider myself more intelligent than others.

The regurgitated babble I have refered to may well often be fact but often not, The people i so say sneer at may well be known and acted on behalf of others for years....many others won't be and won't have

You accuse me of making accusations against others whilst continuing to make wild accusations about me.....rather rude don't you think

Archived