IGNORED

Dolman Stand Access - Important Information

Dave L

Having only just seen this and not being bothered to read through 9 pages, can someone sum up what is happening with his?

Of course. The club said that a number of turnstiles are going to be closed for Dolman inhabitants this coming season, so 'get there early' was the advice. 

Various comments and suggests have been made about how practical this is going to be, yet in amongst the doom and gloom, some positive ideas were submitted. 

Dave L took these suggestions back to the club and the following is going to be trialled.

DEH will only be open to Dolman ticket holders whilst access to the Dolman is restricted (both Pay on the day and Season Tickets have access) - to access the DEH you'll need to go through a turnstile with your match day ticket, this should hopefully mean people will be enthused about getting to the game in advance and the rush to enter via a limited number of gates will be mitigated.

Supporters who go in other stands will be able to purchase alcohol from their respective bars/kiosks as they've done previously, but this season, are unlikely to get access to the DEH before the game or at half time (no comment was made about post-match, but I can't imagine that there would be a problem with people using the DEH after the game).

Once in the DEH you'll have already presented and had scanned your ticket, so there isn't a need to queue again, it'll be just like leaving the DEH at half time when it comes to taking your seat for the match.

Note that the number of seats in the Dolman exceeds the capacity of the DEH.

Food vouchers are available by tweeting Doug Harman or whatever his name is.*

*I might have invented the food voucher point.

Of course. The club said that a number of turnstiles are going to be closed for Dolman inhabitants this coming season, so 'get there early' was the advice. 

Various comments and suggests have been made about how practical this is going to be, yet in amongst the doom and gloom, some positive ideas were submitted. 

Dave L took these suggestions back to the club and the following is going to be trialled.

DEH will only be open to Dolman ticket holders whilst access to the Dolman is restricted (both Pay on the day and Season Tickets have access) - to access the DEH you'll need to go through a turnstile with your match day ticket, this should hopefully mean people will be enthused about getting to the game in advance and the rush to enter via a limited number of gates will be mitigated.

Supporters who go in other stands will be able to purchase alcohol from their respective bars/kiosks as they've done previously, but this season, are unlikely to get access to the DEH before the game or at half time (no comment was made about post-match, but I can't imagine that there would be a problem with people using the DEH after the game).

Once in the DEH you'll have already presented and had scanned your ticket, so there isn't a need to queue again, it'll be just like leaving the DEH at half time when it comes to taking your seat for the match.

Note that the number of seats in the Dolman exceeds the capacity of the DEH.

Food vouchers are available by tweeting Doug Harman or whatever his name is.*

*I might have invented the food voucher point.

This sounds eminently sensible. Two questions:

1. Will Rentathug be told about this?

2. Can this be adopted as general practice in the new stadium?

So YOU'RE responsible for the Food Voucher debacle then, BristolRob :clapping:

Yes. Yes I am. I'm to blame for most things. Remember when you couldn't find your car keys? That was me. A fall in the Dow Jones. That'll be me as well. In fact, I'm fairly sure you'll struggle to find anything I'm not responsible for.

Yes. Yes I am. I'm to blame for most things. Remember when you couldn't find your car keys? That was me. A fall in the Dow Jones. That'll be me as well. In fact, I'm fairly sure you'll struggle to find anything I'm not responsible for.

You've been listening to your wife, haven't you? :nono:

Archived