IGNORED

Minimum Age Limit

Robbored

sorry but i dont.i haven't started a thread in ages.i just add to them.

I'm not even going to start naming names on here but I'm sure I'm not the culprit.

with respect luke,look at some of the 'pointless' posts,you will see that they are not started by me.

I think Luke may be reffering to the the "one word replies", that there pointless, just to get post's up (or that's what it looks like).

eg: replying to a thread with "sorry, don't know" etc. :Confused13:

Rather than you being the culprit of starting pointless threads, you do seem to add to threads with fairly pointless responses :)

Not having ago at you Ricky, but just trying to explain how I see it :clap:

I think Luke may be reffering to the the "one word replies", that there pointless, just to get post's up (or that's what it looks like).

eg: replying to a thread with "sorry, don't know" etc.  :Confused13:

Rather than you being the culprit of starting pointless threads, you do seem to add to threads with fairly pointless responses  :)

Not having ago at you Ricky, but just trying to explain how I see it  :clap:

I can see where you are coming from tipps but he never starts any threads like he says.

But he also has never siad "no, sorry don't know" as a reply to a question either.

sorry but i dont.i haven't started a thread in ages.i just add to them.

Indeed this is what I was referring to. The addition of irrelevant comments or unneccessary comments to existing posts.

On browsing the forum I regularly see your posts as irritating and pointless, this is just my opinion and I feel that this thread actually includes a couple of culprits.

Far be it from me to criticise you for it but you express your dissatisfaction at such posts yourself, I would just ask that you consider the comments you make for worth prior to replying....

so suddenly this thread is mainly about me is it,as I'm the main culprit!!??I'm was just saying that i dislike the fact that some forum members think that this forum should be banned to under eighteens.

Don't get all riled up Ricky, It's not that the thread is focused on you, just so happened you posted something from the view of someone "not included" in the grasp of what the thread is aiming for, and someone noticed and stood up just to say they felt you, as well as the many many others, should possibly be included in this group. The only reason it is STILL about you, is because you've kept it about you here. If you wanted to take what you feel is unjustified attention away from yourself here, why don't you try contacting luke outside of the forum, and resolving things there.

I agree about the thing where people post questions or whatever, and then people reply with "Dunno" or "No idea". Those are the most pointless responses to threads. There is no rule saying you HAVE to reply to each thread you read, so if you don't know the answer to something, just leave it to someone who does know. I don't bothere to read the names of the people who do this, but if you're one of those people and you're reading this, please stop.

NO I'm NOT!

i would rather heard out what luke has to say on the forum and resolve it in here.

You have read what I have to say, it is up to you if you choose to take it on board or otherwise.

I will reitterate that the main "request" I have made is that posts are thought about before being made to ensure that they add value. If this is something you do which is what yuo appear to be saying then it is obviously some form of forum personality clash and there is no resolution.

I am not attacking you in any way, just thought I'd point out that I consider your posts to sometimes fall into the catgory discussed.

May I suggest that this is left here as it is unfair to use this post for a specific discussion.

I am not attacking you in any way, just thought I'd point out that I consider your posts to sometimes fall into the catgory discussed.

yeah I'm sure some of my posts don't meet your standards,and I'm sorry for that.

and i will admit sometimes,yeah,i don't think about the topic said long enough,but i don't just post any old ####.

Why don't we just have a voluntary code of conduct?

For example:

- NO TYPING IN CAPS FOR THE ENTIRE MESSAGE

- no massively sized signatures

- no phone txt msgs style wrtng

- no utterly pointless responses such as "yeah. agree"

- no personal abuse (hey c'mon guys, we're on the same side here)

I'm sure there's some more we could add without turning it into a police state..

:how funny: i think he is saying ' i think there are more under eighteens than over eighteens.we are the future supporters and we should be able to have our say,when we want it'

i think that is what he is trying to say... :) :Confused13: :clap:

Why don't we just have a voluntary code of conduct?

For example:

- NO TYPING IN CAPS FOR THE ENTIRE MESSAGE

- no massively sized signatures

- no phone txt msgs style wrtng

- no utterly pointless responses such as "yeah. agree"

- no personal abuse (hey c'mon guys, we're on the same side here)

Good idea. Can I add to this "accept different opinions and debate the point".

I know this appears obvious comment, after all this is a fourm. I'll try and clarify:-

I have noticed that (especially after a victory), a comment about a particular player, D.W. or anybody is sometimes met with a comment along the lines of "it's Danny's turn again is it" or "can't please some people" etc.

These type of comments all too often end a debate stone dead. I have seen a lot of good points never commented on after this type of comment has been made.

People should debate the point along the lines of "I disagree because..." or "bit harsh that, Danny ....."

I would say if you can add nothing but a snide comment at the post, don't bother adding anything and let those who want to debate the point, do so.

Archived