IGNORED

All things Coventry Away (Merged)

SimonR

I am aware of 6 who have decided to go only this afternoon after I spent all day in my 'Christmas eve as a kid excitement mode'. Sold em them dream and 2 of em don't even follow football. Just hope it's not wet fart now.

You think 4K Ziderheads going HAM in Coventry would be wet fart?

It's gonna be a full follow through!

You think 4K Ziderheads going HAM in Coventry would be wet fart?

It's gonna be a full follow through!

Ha ha. Was trying not say anything negative, as I am never optimistic about our chances no matter the form or circumstances until about the 4th pint on a match day morning,and given the fact that anti climax is such a regular occasion in my house with me being selfish and lazy with the wife, I am worried that is what tomorrow ends likem

Possibly only 2 good seasons in the last 7/10 years.

In my 46 years of supporting City, these days of the large away followings don't come around enough!

Some are very positive & some are ultra negative about today's result,BUT a massive joint effort from players & fans alike have put us in this position today.

I am quietly confident IF the teams plays as it has done all season then with a bit of luck the class & more importantly the confidence will tell.

So enjoy & don't get any stage fright bring the house down & see you in the pub from 11.30

Just gone outside to my car checks for the journey ahead and noticed my coolant levels had dropped. Looking around the engine and I can see that my thermostat is leaking. Great! We are still going though. It should be alright (i'll take a large bottle of water with me), shouldn't it?

As long as you don't get stuck in traffic you should be fine. Just top it up if you stop at services etc

Archived