IGNORED

All things Coventry Away (Merged)

SimonR

Every week i read the same crap, "we'll come un stuck saturday"... It seems that some people will keep on saying it until it happens and they can say.. "I told you!"

Sad really.

I say it every week and I love being proved wrong every week, long may it continue.

Is that ok with you?

If folks are starting predications; I went for score draws the last two games, but on form I think we've enough to 'take' Coventry.

Am hoping the silence on the Smith front might mean he's perhaps fit enough to appear, but even if not, think we'll have the edge on them.

And 3k+ reds screaming us on helps a bit too. ;)

Bizarre...

Indeed.

How does somebody order tickets by telephone and, presumably, give their correct name and address, only to find that the requested tickets have been sent to a different (although nearby) address with a totally different name.

I mean, I order two tickets in the name of 'Smith' and they arrive, next door, in the name of 'Jones'.

Bizarre indeed!

Finally all sorted. Somehow the tickets were sent next door and the tickets were also in my next door neighbours name. He's on holiday at the moment which is why his post hadn't been opened

your neighbours gonna be pissed off when he gets home Friday looking forward too opening his Coventry away tickets and finding them missing

Indeed.

How does somebody order tickets by telephone and, presumably, give their correct name and address, only to find that the requested tickets have been sent to a different (although nearby) address with a totally different name.

I mean, I order two tickets in the name of 'Smith' and they arrive, next door, in the name of 'Jones'.

Bizarre indeed!

Do you mean Korey Smith?

Archived