IGNORED

All things Coventry Away (Merged)

SimonR

• Admin

I ordered mine a week ago, to be delivered. Rang yesterday and was told "if they haven't arrived by Friday you will need to collect duplicates from the Cov ticket office" Which I break it down as "don't care, call back"

Interesting, I wonder how you could prove to Coventry that your tickets were not received?

Surely the ONLY proof would be that they were never actually sent

Interesting, I wonder how you could prove to Coventry that your tickets were not received?

Surely the ONLY proof would be that they were never actually sent

I was put on hold for 30 seconds whilst the lady made sure they HAD been sent, I wouldn't be surprised if they turn up today. And as for collecting them from Cov, I can only imagine the stress that will no doubt cause "Hi, I'm here to collect some tickets, no sorry nothing in that name"

I was put on hold for 30 seconds whilst the lady made sure they HAD been sent, I wouldn't be surprised if they turn up today. And as for collecting them from Cov, I can only imagine the stress that will no doubt cause "Hi, I'm here to collect some tickets, no sorry nothing in that name"

In fairness, I thought that but at Fleetwood and Walsall now the process was very straightforward and easy.

On the ticket web site it shows the tickets available in Rows 1 to 24, does anyone know whether 1 or 24 is closest to the pitch?

They're not actual seat, it's just a generic plan the club use, per batch of tickets. You can request a particular block/seat area by phone order. That's what I found out...

Archived