IGNORED

All things Coventry Away (Merged)

SimonR

What that article doesn't say is that they go on sale tomorrow, according to the ticket office 10 mins ago.

Guessing that's to account for courier from Coventry to Bristol?

Can't help but think the whole away matches ticket sales process is a bit odd. Could have took a lot more to Walsall. Hopefully this is made POTD and we could push 4000. Cannot wait for this!

Last time I went to the Ricoh there was a post about where you could book a car park space at a reasonable price.Does anyone know if that is still going and if so can anyone give me the link. Cheers

Google Leisure island ive booked online with them and can pay with paypal. 2 min walk to away fans pub!

I'll risk it being potd, worse case scenario is in withe the Cov fans, not really a huge game for them so lefty of space will be left in the ground.

I think this will be mine and my mates plan of action.. Im pretty certain it will POTD if that end can hold 6k..

A mate up in liverpool is really keen getting a ticket for this match. Hes struggling to find best possible way to get down to the ricoh as he doesnt drive. Anyone suggest anything other than train or national express? Both are very expensive

To be fair, if he doesnt drive and you want to avoid a coach or train, what other options are there?....

• Admin

A mate up in liverpool is really keen getting a ticket for this match. Hes struggling to find best possible way to get down to the ricoh as he doesnt drive. Anyone suggest anything other than train or national express? Both are very expensive

What about the website BarBS3 was promoting?

Archived