IGNORED

All things Coventry Away (Merged)

SimonR

What a depressed bunch they are on there!

To be fair they've been on a downward spiral for about 10+ years and chuck in the stadium grief they've had and you can hardly blame them.

To be fair they've been on a downward spiral for about 10+ years and chuck in the stadium grief they've had and you can hardly blame them.

Mate, I only made the comment as it was so overwhelmingly evident. I actually feel for them.

On this occasion I see no moral dilemma in kicking a man when they're down, though ;)

Strange things CAN happen but on the whole they don't, hence the word 'strange'.

Fair point on the other side of it, but we're x amount of games unbeaten WITHOUT controlling games, which suggests to me that the controlling of games is not the be all an end all.

Another reality we have to accept is, at some point we will lose :(

There's nothing to suggest that that will happen on Saturday to me (more than any other game) other than the law of average.

Agreed, but will throw in one other dynamic.

I say this with some care, as it sounds a bit big headed, but I do wonder as the run goes on whether teams will increasingly raise their game when they play us? Had a tough season...suddenly its a big crowd,the unbeaten table toppers roll in to town...it becomes more of a cup game. Player for player Coventry really should be doing better in my book.

Will be interesting to see! When the situation was reversed, Wolves would rock up, and just show no mercy. Hopefully we can do the same.

Can't wait for Saturday I've been to the Ricoh 4 times and seen 4 convincing wins, fingers crossed its 5 this weekend!

P.s I'd love it if the surfers came along (there's probably going to be enough fans to surf both at once) and whilst we're at it the flags on poles would look great as well, let's turn the Ricoh red!

RED ARMY!!

I think the counter on the website was wrong, as BCFC_Tony above says the actual number of available seats last night was over 500, even though the counter was saying much less.

Where is this counter? Can't find it anywhere

Found it, should be a brilliant atmosphere COYR

Possibility of the best away support again this weekend?? (Sorry to sound too much like 'them')

Where is this counter? Can't find it anywhere

Found it, should be a brilliant atmosphere COYR

Possibility of the best away support again this weekend?? (Sorry to sound too much like 'them')

Could be the biggest INCLUDING premier league this weekend!

Archived