IGNORED

All things Coventry Away (Merged)

SimonR

It's  2014 I don't understand the need for physical transfer of tickets from A to B.

Link up the computers , transfer straight to your mobile, print online at home and the ticket office.

why send a courier down the  motorway with 600 tickets?

They dont, they go up with the Coaches mate

Wasn't that a promo price for the odd game?

Ah yes it may of been but it does appear to give the impression that it was a standard price. I am not sure how accurate this survey is but i do agree that when compared going to the cinema it is expensive but then again ticket prices for the rugby aint exactly cheap

Interesting to see we are the second most expensive day out in league one, just behind Yeovil!

I prefer to just look at the ticket price.  You have the option to purchase food elsewhere and I always do.  Same for drinks.

With the advent of the internet a programme is just an unnecessary cost that is often days out of date.

Our "cheaper" Bristol Sport manufactured shirts are only 1p away from being the most expensive in the division and a tenner more expensive than Coventry City's Puma manufactured shirts.

If they are still as expensive in 2 seasons time I'll be annoyed but I wager the high prices are to compenaste for teething troubles.

No pyro, no party. I'd love to see the Ricoh lit up with flares. A really hostile and intimidating atmosphere created with 6 of their players stretchered off, still alight on the stretcher...................or just a few flares and lots of ripped up seats!

Of course this is a joke, however there's always trouble of some cause when we take this many away.

• Admin

No pyro, no party. I'd love to see the Ricoh lit up with flares. A really hostile and intimidating atmosphere created with 6 of their players stretchered off, still alight on the stretcher...................or just a few flares and lots of ripped up seats!

Of course this is a joke, however there's always trouble of some cause when we take this many away.

The down side with a big following is the noise created is not always that great - just have to look at Walsall how either side of the goal were constantly singing different songs all afternoon, lets hope we get the Ricoh rocking

Archived