IGNORED

All things Coventry Away (Merged)

SimonR

Last time I went to the Ricoh there was a post about where you could book a car park space at a reasonable price.Does anyone know if that is still going and if so can anyone give me the link. Cheers

If you leave the M6 at the Coventry north turn then take the road that passes the Novotel on your left, you can park on that road apx half a mile further on for free. If you get there early enough (1.45-2pm) you can park right at the end (no through road) which is only a few hundred yards from the stadium. Simple

Bus to Coventry should take no more than 2h.Surely their will be no 45m break in any direction? Especially after game people should be keen to get home. Cheers for a reply, have never trevelled with cats before

Last time I went to Coventry on Cats (in a car this time) it took just over 2 hours and there was no stop there or back. Enjoy hanging about for one and a half hours mind.

Last time I went to Coventry on Cats (in a car this time) it took just over 2 hours and there was no stop there or back. Enjoy hanging about for one and a half hours mind.

The coach driver has to take a break after 4 hours driving, so no problem getting to Cov unless there is a hold up (as happened on the way to Rochdale).

Ive done the same, hadn't been to any games and then went to Cheltenham, say yesterday's game and ive now booked my train to cov

Luckily I'm in Bristol for uni so home games are okay, doing more away trips then I was expecting too though! Cheltenham (think it was you I was chatting to at the station?), Coventry, probably do Swindle as well

Fair enough. I managed to convince my flatmate to come along yesterday and he was loving it, wants to come again. He's a big Villa fan but I'm working on converting him.... :)

id try and get him to go to cov, its going to be a good following next week, especially for league 1, wasnt much left of our 4th allocation when i got my ticket yesterday though

Who's up for meeting at the Black Horse Pub? It's a 2 min walk from the leisure island car park and is for away fans only. We've filled it and its beer garden before, so lets have a OTIB beer (or cider) together before our next 3 points of the season!

Who's up for meeting at the Black Horse Pub? It's a 2 min walk from the leisure island car park and is for away fans only. We've filled it and its beer garden before, so lets have a OTIB beer (or cider) together before our next 3 points of the season!

How far from the Station is it..?

Archived