IGNORED

All things Coventry Away (Merged)

SimonR

Good Evening all..

New member to the forum but have been reading for a while.

Just wondering if anyone knows the exact amount of tickets we have sold or been allocated for Coventry Away?..

Also, are we likely to get more allocated in the week, would be nice to take in excess of 3000 up there and extend our unbeaten run!

WEQ

Good Evening all..

New member to the forum but have been reading for a while.

Just wondering if anyone knows the exact amount of tickets we have sold or been allocated for Coventry Away?..

Also, are we likely to get more allocated in the week, would be nice to take in excess of 3000 up there and extend our unbeaten run!

WEQ

It appears we are taking the tickets from CCFC in small blocks so we don't have to reimburse them for non sales.

According to Cov fans on TFF's, we can have up to 6000 tickets so I don't think getting one will be an issue.

all 2600 odd sold now, any idea when more becomes available? also do you know if the club will allow me to change seats, just a few friends want to join and now awaiting for more tickets?

You won't need to worry about changing seats, away days are a free for all, chanters at the back and the people who prefer a quieter day nearer the front, no disrespect but that is just the general consensus.

You wont be, away end holds 6500, we will all be together.

Just sold out again 2500 so reckon 3000 minimum will be there

lets hope so, be quality atmosphere and hopefully another 3 points, first away game for me this season so really looking forward to it

i think this following shows how much we have improved as a club at getting the fans to want to go to games, admittedly last years game was a bit further away as it was in northampton, but it was also early enough in the season to not be affected by disillusionment from a run of poor results and we have already sold roughly double what we took last year. 

good luck with the 40 mins its gonna take to get out of coventry,  better to park in 1 of the carparks set back a bit. traffic doesnt move by

Where I have parked I can go around the side streets with out touching the main road by the ground, so fingers crossed I'll miss the worst of the traffic. :shifty:

Archived