IGNORED

All things Coventry Away (Merged)

SimonR

Think we will win, we have something about us at the moment, although the last few games we have never dominated, the team we have been playing have been on decent runs so that could be expected, think this is the game we turn on the style a little bit, expecting a few goals (as they are too) we like scoring 3 so 3 0 city

Went up there a couple of seasons ago and did park on my drive and cost me a fiver, does anyone know of any car parks near to the ground and how much will it be

If you leave the M6 at Coventry north (junction 3)and then take the road with the Novotel on your left, keep going for apx half a mile and there is street parking all along that road, which leads straight to the stadium. The earlier you get there the further along the road and nearer the stadium you can get.  It,s just a 5 min walk worst case. I park there every time.

This all gears up for a comfortable home win.. besides when we take massive numbers away from home do we ever win?

I know what you mean, but it does happen.

Liverpool, Reading, Barnsley. Amongst others.

If we perform well we should win, if we don't, then there is every chance that we won't.

Big followings just add to the pressure I guess.

Absolutely gutted to be missing this one as I'm on call every other week. This one was a definate one to go to.

Had to give up my season ticket because of work so decided to pick games when I could...but, not seen one this season yet !! - maybe I am the lucky omen and should stay away !!?

Plenty of updates from the game tomorrow please and have a safe trip ;-)

Anybody with any sense would, upon hearing 'POTD' announced, have not bothered buying a ticket (which could get lost in transit) and then just go as a POTD! I'm thinking 4200! :yes::chant6ez:

Exactly, Me and 3 others are going up POTD and im sure we'll reach 4000.

but I don't think anyone will take any notice. The louder fans will be going to a certain block/ back of blocks as normal and others will be going somewhere else?

We always get this when we get a large away following. Fans who don't go to many away games wanting to sit at the seat on their ticket.

You sit where you want first come first served. Easy.

We always get this when we get a large away following. Fans who don't go to many away games wanting to sit at the seat on their ticket.

You sit where you want first come first served. Easy.

Really?

Perfect - I'll be in the Directors Box then. I love prawn sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

Archived