IGNORED

Cheltenham Vs City Jpt Official Matchday Thread

JamesBCFC

I think we will go back to the 'League' team on Saturday, but depending on what is happening I think the Cotterill will see he has options from the bench. The players who came in didn't let anyone down tonight and it's right we stick with the league winners, but Jet, Burns and Wagstaff in particular deserve to believe they are in contention too.

Cunningham also I thought.

Never mind the quality of the opposition , there was quality and class on show tonight,

everyone watching must find it hard to believe that jet doesn't play much ,

smiths looking like an outstanding deal !

in fact most of cotts buys look sound,

read today that kr at mkd has been building his side for 4 yrs 5 months '

how longs cotts been building his ?

Decent performance Smith and JET outstanding. Horace happy

Aizoon quote:- "Wont be there on Wednesday, won't be watching it on TV, won't go to Wembley for the Piss Pot Trophy Final."

So how do you know what tonight's performance was like and who were outstanding..?!

At least the others on here talking shite and slagging off the match had the decency to keep quiet and leave it to those that were interested.

Aizoon quote:- "Wont be there on Wednesday, won't be watching it on TV, won't go to Wembley for the Piss Pot Trophy Final."

So how do you know what tonight's performance was like and who were outstanding..?!

At least the others on here talking shite and slagging off the match had the decency to keep quiet and leave it to those that were interested.

Perhaps he had Radio Bristol on in the background?

I won't be going to the 'Piss Pot Final' if we get there either, by the way.

Horace went though.

Perhaps he had Radio Bristol on in the background?

I won't be going to the 'Piss Pot Final' if we get there either, by the way.

Can I just ask "whats the point of watching your team if when you have a bit of success you don't go" ?

Let's be honest, if we got to a final at wembley, we will all be going regardless of what people say.

Rationally, the league has to take priority.

Rationally, if we got knocked out, 'we could concentrate on the league'.

Rationally, we should risk nothing for this cup.

In reality, if we got to the final, wild horses would not keep me away from a Wembley final.

Archived