IGNORED

Cheltenham Vs City Jpt Official Matchday Thread

JamesBCFC

Looking forwards to  tonight's game because it will be the first that I can get  to this season.

Will I get to see the Purple and Lime?

Who will be rested?

and most importantly will SC be successful on his first competitive return to Whaddon Road?

I'm predicting a close game, finishing 2-1 to us,with JET producing a bit of magic and being slated for being lazy after the game.

Hopefully we put on a good show for the cameras even if it is just the paint pot trophy

Nice comfortable win and stand out performances from the likes of Wes Burns please. Our fringe players need to step up massively, the likes of Wagstaff, Pack, El abd should be chomping at the bit if they are picked to put in a great performance..

That's pretty much what I was going to say. Anyone who hasn't played yet must be desperate for a chance to show they can bring something to the table

I'll go 3-1 City. Hope that El Abd plays, and gives a solid 90 mins

That's pretty much what I was going to say. Anyone who hasn't played yet must be desperate for a chance to show they can bring something to the table

I'll go 3-1 City. Hope that El Abd plays, and gives a solid 90 mins

Bit concerned about the quality of our fringe players, love to be proved wrong with great performances from the likes of el abd, wagstaff etc.

I think we'll line up with Fielding, El-Abd, Osborne, Ayling, Bryan, Wagstaff, Pack, Smith, Freeman, JET, Agard.

With Richards, Flint, Burns, Wynter & Cunningham on the bench.

Resting Little, Williams, Wilbraham and Elliott completely

Expect during 2nd half run outs for Burns replacing Agard, Wynter replacing Smith and Cunningham or Flint coming on if one of the defenders is struggling.

We have to play 6 of our starting 11, so expect Wade and Aaron to be rested for the weekend.

I'm going to guess the team will be as follows

Fielding

Osborne Williams El Abd

Little Pack Elliot Freeman Cunningham

Jet Agard

Thats 6 first teamers and some fringe players getting a game

2-1 cheltenham

I would be very surprised if Elliott starts this one.

Bit concerned about the quality of our fringe players, love to be proved wrong with great performances from the likes of el abd, wagstaff etc.

Don't think 'concerned' is the word I would use, there's a few there that could do with a confidence boost though

Settled team is great while it lasts, but the lads on the outside need to blow some cobwebs away by now

Archived