IGNORED

Swindon Tickets

Go Junior GO

It's pretty ambitious (over ambitious?!) to open sales for the local derby, the next two home matches and a new membership scheme all at 10.00 on the same Monday morning!

I booked the next two home matches online. The system crashed midway through my first attempt but got there in the end.

• Admin

I don think the atmosphere wont be as good as last year coz a lot of season ticket holders dont sing during home games 

If there was an award for the craziest comment of the day, you would just have won it! LOL

I would love to know how you can back up that comment?

got mine now , but friend wanted to come and he's not got season ticket so no ticket for him,

I don think the atmosphere wont be as good as last year coz a lot of season ticket holders dont sing during home games 

Eh?

I just got tickets for Preston game.  As I was doing it on my phone I couldn't pick specific seats and had to select "best available".  I chose Dolman Block B and it's allocated me row A.  Can anyone tell me, does the barrier at the front of the block (along the gangway) restrict the view from row A?

How tall are you?

Archived