IGNORED

Swindon Tickets

Go Junior GO

Just got back to work. Arrived at AG at 9.50am, queue of approx 50 people. Finally got served at 11.40am, 10 minutes after they decided to open the ticket office windows under the Williams - why this wasn't done in the first place god only knows. 2 of the 4 tills in the shop working, apparently the other 2 are for merchandise only. Of course it didn't help that people were turning up and simply quoting their mate's season tickets details, meaning each one had to be checked online etc.... one bloke had just bought 14 tickets and didn't have any of the cards with him.

They should state that you must have the season ticket with you, or had seperate queues for people with cards and without, it would have saved all of the messing about at the till.

When will they start getting these things right? God help us if we do become successful etc...but this has all been done before.

I will never go in another teams home end at an away game especially bloody Swindon! Just so annoying when you have been looking forward to a game all season and it is unlikely the tickets will even get to go on general sale.

As someone said above you cant help but work Saturdays otherwise I'd have a season ticket

• Admin

Address so they can look you up on the database and check your eligability

Money

Was going to say the same.

Took 90 minutes to get through, and was told I needed an address for the 10 season ticket holders I was getting tickets for.

In the past only ever used their seat numbers .... oh well off to collect addresses now

I just got tickets for Preston game.  As I was doing it on my phone I couldn't pick specific seats and had to select "best available".  I chose Dolman Block B and it's allocated me row A.  Can anyone tell me, does the barrier at the front of the block (along the gangway) restrict the view from row A?

Even if the barrier isn't a problem, the "early birds" just before HT and FT will probably do for your view. Mind you, it's not just the front - the two in front of me always seem to head for the bar at about 35 minutes, then don't get back until the match is at 50 minutes....

Even if the barrier isn't a problem, the "early birds" just before HT and FT will probably do for your view. Mind you, it's not just the front - the two in front of me always seem to head for the bar at about 35 minutes, then don't get back until the match is at 50 minutes....

Yeah, I realise this will also be an issue - thanks though.  Going to try to change them.  "Best available", yeah right!

Just phoned up 12.40.............about a 5 minute wait..............then answered and all sorted.

job's a good'un

What's all the fuss about - damn good service from Bristol Sport.

CR

Indeed.

Just phoned and the whole process (including the wait) was less than 10 minutes.

Swift, not madness.

I bet that anybody who wants to go will get a ticket for this game

You're forgetting the people that have no intention of going but will pop up on here and claim they would love to go but couldn't because of some imagined disorganisation that is a shambles and needs sorting out now because it's easier to moan here and expect magic to happen than actually contact the club to fix it.

You're forgetting the people that have no intention of going but will pop up on here and claim they would love to go but couldn't because of some imagined disorganisation that is a shambles and needs sorting out now because it's easier to moan here and expect magic to happen than actually contact the club to fix it.

At this moment in time, it's definitely easier to moan on here than contact the club.

Indeed.

Just phoned and the whole process (including the wait) was less than 10 minutes.

Swift, not madness.

Indeed,  Before I phoned up I read this thread and thought I might have

to leave Our House and go Driving In My Car to the Gate, It Must Be Love to go these

ends to get a ticket.

• Admin

Clearly the problems this morning were to do with people calling up the minute they went on sale, when to be honest we were never going to sell out in a day. 

Fully expect the rush has died down and people will be able to purchase quite easily over the remainder of the week

BUT, one thing that is still apparent, the actual phone line that goes to a random mailbox has still not been corrected - I thought after problems last season it had been mentioned a new system was being installed to avoid this happening?

Much prefered in the past where you were able to join a queue and the phone line informed you of your position - don't understand why BS would want a potential sale to "drop" off the line

Archived