IGNORED

Swindon Tickets

Go Junior GO

I'll be relaxing on a beach in the Cape Verde Islands, so for those that have a ticket and are going;

Make a lot of noise, get up to all kinds of mischief and if all goes wrong on the pitch then smash the ground up, throw missiles at their fans and players then invade the pitch and rape their players with the corner flags and burn their favourite roundabout.

Alternatively, have a great day out and cheer us on to 3 points.

I'll be relaxing on a beach in the Cape Verde Islands, so for those that have a ticket and are going;

Make a lot of noise, get up to all kinds of mischief and if all goes wrong on the pitch then smash the ground up, throw missiles at their fans and players then invade the pitch and rape their players with the corner flags and burn their favourite roundabout.

Cape Verde's a #hithole, I wanna go home.

If going for the former, why would anyone want to improve the lives of Swindon's people, their town and ground?

Archived