IGNORED

Swindon Tickets

Go Junior GO

As Towns Att is 6 to 8000 they should send more tickets to us, with them moaning they aren't making the break even figure it makes sense, there will no doubt be City in home stands and some going up just for the crack.......there will be trouble ahead i.m.o.

I held out as long as possible, but have now given up my vain hope of them releasing more tickets.

This has major repercussions , I now have to visit the Mrs's Mum in Essex. The Swindon game was my get out but now we are going to see her Grand Dad who is 100 this weekend.

I will however nip along for the Braintree Vs Wrexham game to raise a glass in their bar.

As Towns Att is 6 to 8000 they should send more tickets to us, with them moaning they aren't making the break even figure it makes sense, there will no doubt be City in home stands and some going up just for the crack.......there will be trouble ahead i.m.o.

There will not be City in the home stands as i've read on here several times - I've heard this numerous times before when we've had big games with large away followings and it never happens. And that will be the same on Saturday. You're Bristol City not Man United, stop getting carried away.

There will not be City in the home stands as i've read on here several times - I've heard this numerous times before when we've had big games with large away followings and it never happens. And that will be the same on Saturday. You're Bristol City not Man United, stop getting carried away.

Hate to burst your 22 year old bubble mate, but it happens all the time.

I remember a group of about 6 of us buying tickets to collect on the day, I think we lost 3-1 or 3-2, anyway we were quiet but must have been clocked somehow. After Swindon scored a couple of numpties got up in our faces and it all got a bit heated, I was only about 18 and wondered what would happen, low and behold a chorus of 'come on city' broke out at the top if the stand and load of older city let themselves be heard and it put the brakes on. We were all then moved to the open end.

Of course were not Man U, but we are better than some shitty town side that struggles to get 6k for a top of the table clash.

See you Saturday, I could be a lot closer than you think.

Me and my mates have been in that ugly stand arkels  or something like that, on a so called all ticket game bought tickets on the day. Haven't got a clue why we are playing you, you'r only swindon, you should be playing the gas, but well done for pulling above your weight!

Haha, how naive. There are lots that I already know are doing just that!

because its a localish derby for them,

when we get 19k against the gas but normally get 12k is that because there is 7k gas in the home ends?

Good point, we'll made. It's a big game for us what with you being top, us third and fairly local - That naturally generates more interest amongst Town fans as it would do all clubs. As I said previously I guarantee there will not be the masses of city fans in the home stands as some of you embarrassingly keep claiming. I've heard this before from many clubs much bigger than yours and it never transpires. Saying that, if there are any, we'll never know because they'll keep very quiet - your lot have never been the bravest bunch

Good point, we'll made. It's a big game for us what with you being top, us third and fairly local - That naturally generates more interest amongst Town fans as it would do all clubs. As I said previously I guarantee there will not be the masses of city fans in the home stands as some of you embarrassingly keep claiming. I've heard this before from many clubs much bigger than yours and it never transpires. Saying that, if there are any, we'll never know because they'll keep very quiet - your lot have never been the bravest bunch

images.jpeg

not as brave as your lot then...laugh

Key word here being "masses". Originally you categorically said there won't be City fans in the home ends - there will be. You have changed it now to "masses" to suit your agenda. Will there be thousands of us? Probably not, will there be city fans in the home ends? Yes.

Will they keep quiet? Who knows, entirely depends on who go in the home end.

Your entire collection points are naive and you are just saying what you want to believe.

• Admin

Saying that, if there are any, we'll never know because they'll keep very quiet - your lot have never been the bravest bunch

:clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Clearly not as brave as the 15-20 that came to say hello in The Savoy after last years game.

I wonder if the six fingered 'tough guys' have recovered yet?

Key word here being "masses". Originally you categorically said there won't be City fans in the home ends - there will be. You have changed it now to "masses" to suit your agenda. Will there be thousands of us? Probably not, will there be city fans in the home ends? Yes.

Will they keep quiet? Who knows, entirely depends on who go in the home end.

Your entire collection points are naive and you are just saying what you want to believe.

On the contrary, what I want to believe is there will be loads of City in with us lot - I couldn't think of anything more enjoyable. What I do believe is, as previously stated, you've sold your sizeable allocation and you're not a big enough club that means you have huge numbers of fans that were unable to get an away ticket that will therefore purchase tickets in the home section.

In addition you're not brave enough.

Archived