IGNORED

Swindon Tickets

Go Junior GO

I can't wait to re-visit this forum on Sunday afternoon and ask you where you all were. Let's see how many audible cheers there are from the home stands if city score..........I predict none. Concentrate on talking about matters on the pitch, chaps. You're out of your depth otherwise

a0009869_4cf611d4f3ea6.jpg

I can't wait to re-visit this forum on Sunday afternoon and ask you where you all were. Let's see how many audible cheers there are from the home stands if city score..........I predict none. Concentrate on talking about matters on the pitch, chaps. You're out of your depth otherwise

HAHAHA

You seem to have issues.

How do we even know you went to the game anyway? This a forum after all.

Be quiet son, the grownups are talking.

Not interested in violence but I will say if you come on here gloating if you win then be my guest as we will still be top of the league and 4 points ahead of you boys.

Why Sunday afternoon...?

Worry about getting a home crowd larger than the non league gas. Otherwise it will be you lot out of your depth

out of our depth off the pitch hmmm ask Cardiff ask millwall ask rovers Swansea newcastle west ham a couple of seasons ago all know we can handle ourselves off the pitch now I've been 2 Swindon a few times and have never seen u there or at the gate jog on. How old are you 16? Read stokes or cardiffs books ull see a lot of respect from them

Sunday afternoon ? Well you do need a few hours with your sister , don't you ????

Don't you just love the ipad in their pants generation? Keep spouting crap son, you're making me laugh!

'Out of our depth in Swindon', had a proper chuckle at that one!

It's idiots like him within the footballing world that make things 10x worse.

Let's be honest, your coming onto OUR forum, giving it large about the mighty Swindon Town.. It doesn't work here mate, may do on some other tinpot clubs forums in this piss poor league, but not us. Crawl back into your shell young un', and we'll see you Saturday.

See you Saturday young man!

No wonder you haven't got any fans with rubbish comments from small minded individuals like yourself.

Typical really, rubbish town, crap ground, creaking overdraft and you need our help to sell out your tickets to your so called fans.

You're a disgrace.

Best you wear your trainers cyber warrior, there's a storm brewing

Archived