IGNORED

The Official Afc Wimbledon Matchday Thread... Presented By Randy Marsh

Randy Marsh

I know it's a Mickey Mouse game but we do need to see games out better, the same happened on Saturday and its happened on a few occasions in the league.

Just a slight improvement needed IMO.

Definitely...if we go up, teams would be far more ruthless. Need to see out games better and get used to playing that way.

I know it's a Mickey Mouse game but we do need to see games out better, the same happened on Saturday and its happened on a few occasions in the league.

Just a slight improvement needed IMO.

Definitely...if we go up, teams would be far more ruthless. Need to see out games better and get used to playing that way.

Been described (and not for the first time this season) as a wonder goal, so what's the plan to stop that?, I would suspect even Jose hasn't got a plan for that particular scenario.

Been described (and not for the first time this season) as a wonder goal, so what's the plan to stop that?, I would suspect even Jose hasn't got a plan for that particular scenario.

Yes, it was a good strike but it can't be a coincidence?

Went to Fleetwood a couple months back where we were 3-1 up and cruising, we switched off and invited pressure. End result was ovcourse 3-3.

Bradford more recently drawing 2-2 after taking the lead twice.

3-2 against MK and Chesterfield, on another day we might not have been so lucky!

I'm very happy with how we are playing, it's great to watch but at the next level, we might not be so lucky. Just an area where we can improve on IMO :)

Agreed but I think the point stands that we quite regularly concede much softer goals when in the lead. However we mostly seem to hang on...

Just enough then... Expected things to be easier against L2 Dons ...... Over confidence/expectations by us need to be tempered with a dose of reality, good lesson learned ahead of the third round fa cup tie... Its eleven vs eleven, its a game of football, strange things happen in cup football... ask Coventry... So let's treat Basingstoke/Telford with the utmost respect, take nothing for granted and assume nothing more than a 5/6 nil win... :)

A fitting story to this particular match day thread. An ex-MK Dons player hitting twice to no doubt force ragingwomble into a further fit of rage.

Not too bothered at the end of the day by ex-mk dons players. We came to the best team in the league above by a long way, who are acing their league, and we gave a very good account of ourselves. So I can't be unhappy about the teams performance ultimately, seems like if it hadn't been for a top quality save by your keeper we would have gone to penalties, and who knows what would have happened then!

Archived