IGNORED

Supporter Consultation Meeting Information

nickolas

How have you arrived at that conclusion? Currently lots of families enjoy watching their football from behind a goal, in a stand with reserved seating and they pay a lot for the privilege. The stand they use is going to be closed to them going forward so the club need to accommodate them as far as possible. And the H Block band. Who I assume have been on tour with a Springsteen tribute act for the last 6 years.

The fact that the Family section was in the Dolman for quite some time and now that it is being refurbished with many more toilets and refreshments, seems a good idea to go back there. IMO.

Possibly also a family section behind the goal. I agree, everyone should have options.

If that's what the guy meant, then he phrased his question very poorly. It came across more like him and a few of his mates wanted to run a bar for themselves.

I guess though there's nothing to stop people forming a local co-operative and tendering for a concession? (Is there?)

Then it was Mr Griffiths fudging his answer. A few fans putting down thousands of pounds as rent, and having a circle of mates = Hundreds with crisp twenty pound notes is a co-operative

Ok so the EE singers have always led the way with their vocal chords n they r much appreciated but as is evident from this season a team doing well, playing with passion n pride does produce huge noise and awakening from slumbers all around the ground. Getting a successful team is the precursor to more passion on the terraces for many. But keep up the brill work the few who keep going through the bleakest n most boring of times.

Red and white. One rugby fan even pointed out the lunacy that there was even an argument for Blue seats (a very trivial demand in the grand scheme of things) given all that Bristol Sport has done for Bristol Rugby

He got the biggest round of applause of the night.

The fact that the Family section was in the Dolman for quite some time and now that it is being refurbished with many more toilets and refreshments, seems a good idea to go back there. IMO.

Could also argue the point that until the EastEnd reopened supporters who use it were also sat elsewhere so they could move back.

(How long till this goes totally UKIP)?

SEND 'EM ALL BACK!

• SC&T Board Members

Then it was Mr Griffiths fudging his answer. A few fans putting down thousands of pounds as rent, and having a circle of mates = Hundreds with crisp twenty pound notes is a co-operative

I suggest you formalise your ideas as a written business proposal and submit it for BS for them to consider. You will never know whether the idea appeals to them or not until you set out in black and white precisely what you have in mind. I hope it's well received.

But seriously one guy asked whether groups of supporters could run a bar in the new stadium? Uh?

I think this is not meant to be just fans off the street running a bar more to do with local publicans who are city fans that can pull people in to the ground before the game.

What the set up with the legends bar what i gather is a ''sponsorship''  you pay for a theme and in this case ''the three lions''.

The name you pay for above the door and the option to decor the place out in a retro theme, the bar still runs under the house rules in drinks sold and in the case of the legends bar is run by lindleys staff?.

So the question i would say for those who enjoy the ambiance of the three lions legends bar is this theme going to be relocated and allowed to be done in the redevelopment and is there still the ''sponsorship'' option? which can apply to other businesses.

A ''sponsorship'' of an outlet could avoid upsetting the house rules with drink suppliers.

These images are much more impressive than the initial ones released last week. I think the ground will actually have a unique feel to it, rather than uniform bowl. They did show an image of the Dolman last night, apparently they are keeping the same seats in the dolman upper as currently.

These images are much more impressive than the initial ones released last week. I think the ground will actually have a unique feel to it, rather than uniform bowl. They did show an image of the Dolman last night, apparently they are keeping the same seats in the dolman upper as currently.

Thanks - is it single tiered now? How did it look?

the new images look great I reckon. Its kinda like adding an extention to your house, its still your home, but its better. Happy days!!!

Be fair, it's more like knocking half your house down and totally rebuilding it from scratch, but I know what you mean ;)

I was glad we never moved from AG.

I suggest you formalise your ideas as a written business proposal and submit it for BS for them to consider. You will never know whether the idea appeals to them or not until you set out in black and white precisely what you have in mind. I hope it's well received.

Last night was a consulation where Mr Griffiths & BS could expand on how the concessions available [?] would work.

There were Bristol publicans in the audience who are fans. Mr Griffiths didn't sell what may be an opportunity for people like those publicans with the cash, and the acumen to run whatever it was these concessions might be.

BS didn't get their ideas across.

footballatyeoview.jpg?width=1480height=5

Anyone know what's in the corner between the West Stand and the Atyeo - it looks like it might be the Police control room?

Also, I guess the one last remaining entrance for emergency vehicles must be going where the Dolman and Atyeo meet? All the other corners within the stadium now look enclosed.

Anyone know what's in the corner between the West Stand and the Atyeo - it looks like it might be the Police control room?

Also, I guess the one last remaining entrance for emergency vehicles must be going where the Dolman and Atyeo meet? All the other corners within the stadium now look enclosed.

new media box for sky etc?, beats putting up that porta cabin,

I'm only guessing

Thanks - is it single tiered now? How did it look?

Yea all one tier with exits just above where the lower tier is now, they are changing the rake of it slightly and extending the roof, but in principle it looks pretty much the same as now just the exits and obviously connected to the new ee!

you can kind of see it https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4Fu51mIAAA5yZ2.jpg here. I like the way they have made the corners different in the dolman ee and the Williams - ee, makes it look less uniform!

• SC&T Board Members

Last night was a consulation where Mr Griffiths & BS could expand on how the concessions available [?] would work.

There were Bristol publicans in the audience who are fans. Mr Griffiths didn't sell what may be an opportunity for people like those publicans with the cash, and the acumen to run whatever it was these concessions might be.

BS didn't get their ideas across.

That may well have been a failing on their part. However, it shouldn't discourage interested parties from putting forward their proposals. And now is the time to do that.

Yea all one tier with exits just above where the lower tier is now, they are changing the rake of it slightly and extending the roof, but in principle it looks pretty much the same as now just the exits and obviously connected to the new ee!

you can kind of see it https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4Fu51mIAAA5yZ2.jpg here. I like the way they have made the corners different in the dolman ee and the Williams - ee, makes it look less uniform!

Thanks, agree - looks like 4 separate stands. Looking forward to seeing it

Archived