IGNORED

Jet On The Piss

chivers88

Have heard from a very reliable source jet was at a drum and bass event at Lakota untill gone 4 thismorning! No wonder her looked so poor today

He should be fined a months wages. Very unprofessional, we pay our hard earned money to watch our stars perform to their best.

And we can hardly compare expectations of players in the 1960s and George Best to that of 2014.

Yeah, easy to pile in on him. The football geniuses need careful nurturing. I know it will take a lot and maybe it will never happen but it's worth a go. I love all the players in the City squad at present, even those that give me kittens but I've never seen anyone in a City shirt with more natural talent. As to how you get him to deliver EVERY time he plays, well ................................?? Search me Bill

Have heard from a very reliable source jet was at a drum and bass event at Lakota untill gone 4 thismorning! No wonder her looked so poor today

Perhaps your 'very relable source' is talking  shite ,in any case this sort of tittle tattle  really helps the cause does n't it ?

If you have reason to believe this is true perhaps a word with Cotterill would be more productive than putting this  on a public forum ?

Apparently Christian Roberts never kicked a football unless he was p****d and look what he did to Hartlepool. Will anyone ever forget that.

So where does that leave you?

Even if he was out til late...how do you know he was drinking?

In bed by 5am...up at 12...fresh as a daisy to play at 2pm.

No different to going to bed at 12 and getting up at 7am and being ready for training in the morning.

You have to trust your players. I'd rather he was out relaxing with friends...than sat at home playing X box til 3am in the morning and bored, then waking bleary eyed.

Many players maybe at home and out of site...but you have no idea what they are up to.

The physio's, coaches and manager will notice if there is a problem.

As for comparing players from the 60's, 70's and 80's and 90's to today's players...Please... C'mon!

It's totally different. The Italians once ruled the world...but can hardly afford a pizza these days...things change.

I'm sure you have a photo to prove this and you aren't passing on idle gossip that slates one of our own players..?

George best once turned up at 2.55pm smelling of booze and scored a hat trick.

And what's your point ??? JET was again lazy looking and uninterested - he didn't score a hat trick or contribute anything that would be of any note at all.

If he's proven to have been out the night before a game he should be fined. Full stop.

And what's your point ??? JET was again lazy looking and uninterested - he didn't score a hat trick or contribute anything that would be of any note at all.

If he's proven to have been out the night before a game he should be fined. Full stop.

Just making a point about George Best.

Even if he was out til late...how do you know he was drinking?

In bed by 5am...up at 12...fresh as a daisy to play at 2pm.

No different to going to bed at 12 and getting up at 7am and being ready for training in the morning.

You have to trust your players. I'd rather he was out relaxing with friends...than sat at home playing X box til 3am in the morning and bored, then waking bleary eyed.

Many players maybe at home and out of site...but you have no idea what they are up to.

The physio's, coaches and manager will notice if there is a problem.

As for comparing players from the 60's, 70's and 80's and 90's to today's players...Please... C'mon!

It's totally different. The Italians once ruled the world...but can hardly afford a pizza these days...things change.

The OP's source would know everything that every player does ,he or she is 'very reliable'.

There is no hiding place.

Alert: Aden Flint is just opening a Coke . :yawn:  :evil:

Let's all stop rubbing our hands with glee about somebody who might 'ave bin naughty

Waiting for a lift after the game, I decided to mosy around to the players' entrance.

Firstly, may I say what absolute gentlemen Aaron Wilbraham and Wade Elliott were. The latter giving time and full attention to young Oskar. It seemed like there was a genuine love in both of them.

JET was not quite of the same disposition. Not to judge the guy at all as satisfying the needs of strangers isn't necessarily everyone's forte, but he seemed very much in a different space, so to speak.

Made me think how very little the average supporter really knows.

Archived