IGNORED

Jet On The Piss

chivers88

Also, would be certainly later than 8pm as the doors weren't open until 10pm. Rave went on until 6am, apparently.

On the screenshot the time is 00:57, & the photo says it was uploaded 5hrs previous. So 19:57 (give or take, due to inaccuracies of Instagram).

That's where the 8pm shout came from, I assume.

I have no idea what a "billson skank" is, but I presume it's not the club endorsed pre-match warm-up!

It's a song about cannabis. I just googled it.

https://www.digital-tunes.net/releases/billson_skank___bag_of_ganja

Bussin means to look cute

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bussin

So I'm guessing he was singing the song about cannabis well.

Are you saying it's a skill?

indeed footballers did get away with murder back in the 60's and 70's, in fact it generally needed to be an attempted murder to ever be sent off and I have seen a couple of players namely Francis Lee and Rodney Marsh go down cheaply on a few occasions, but I have never seen during that era a player pretend he had been punched in the face and go down in the way that Tomkins did v Everton and the prem and Sky have pretty much managed to remove all trace of the incident from the inter web.  But I remember incidents like this where a player really did take a punch but didn't go down rolling around because he didn't want to show weakness to an opponent. Different times of course it was, but the bottom line is any player who deliberately sets out to get a fellow pro sent off is the lowest of the low IMO.

Back to thread, as for your last sentence, I agree but for 9 months of the year, for a part of their life given the riches they can earn, it should be a small price to pay, bless em.

It's purely mindset mate.

Take away the money...and the majority of footballers are exactly the same as us.

Playing football becomes a job.

They have just as many distractions as us.

It's easy for us as fans who want to be footballers to slag them off...but you only have to look at other well paid people in other Entertainment industries, to see how there behaviour becomes odder the more they earn.

Like I've said to you before fella...there are many footballers who have lost the passion of playing football, and now see it purely as a job and a way of making money. Doing something 24/7 professionally can do that to you.

A lot of the young ens get into the 'Music and Club scene'...others racing and golf etc.

You only have to glance at JETs twitter account to see what is most important to him.

Woodsy - you are right not to read most of this thread, but DO spend a minimum of 30 seconds looking at the dog video on MurrayLives posts.

This is the main threat to Aizoon winning the 2015 Turner Prize.

TFR

Ha, vids don't load at work, but think I saw it last night - that is one f'd up dawg!

Woodsy - you are right not to read most of this thread, but DO spend a minimum of 30 seconds looking at the dog video on MurrayLives posts.

This is the main threat to Aizoon winning the 2015 Turner Prize.

TFR

I reckon they muffins may contain some 'billson skank' and that's the second batch, the dog must have ate the first lot. :bonkers:

No player with that amount of talent should be playing in League One.

No doubt he makes a very comfortable living from being at City, but he will only have himself to blame for the fact that he hasn't earned an absolute fortune playing at a much higher level.

I have no knowledge of why he's not made the best of his skills (though this thread may provide a clue), but nobody can deny that he really should be playing at a much higher level than he ever has done before now on talent alone.

A joy to watch when on form for us, but ultimately a wasted talent to go with many before him.

I'm not guilty of hyperbole here mate. How else do you describe someone who makes it look effortless and can do what he did against the Rovers?

He's a skilful player but I'd say you'd have to at least be playing top-flight football to be considered anywhere near a genius. And my nan could score against Rovers!

It's purely mindset mate.

Take away the money...and the majority of footballers are exactly the same as us.

Playing football becomes a job.

They have just as many distractions as us.

It's easy for us as fans who want to be footballers to slag them off...but you only have to look at other well paid people in other Entertainment industries, to see how there behaviour becomes odder the more they earn.

Like I've said to you before fella...there are many footballers who have lost the passion of playing football, and now see it purely as a job and a way of making money. Doing something 24/7 professionally can do that to you.

A lot of the young ens get into the 'Music and Club scene'...others racing and golf etc.

You only have to glance at JETs twitter account to see what is most important to him.

Unfortunately that mindset is engrained into them from the age of 8 by over indulgent parents, football clubs and later on agents and that makes them totally different to 'us' the people living in the real world.

if it's a job they no longer enjoy then find one that they do like it's that simple.

We are asked to show sympathy for footballers short career span but some show little or no respect to their employers or the fans.

The quicker this bloke is gone....the better.  For me, this shows nothing but a complete lack of respect towards the manager, his team mates and the club as a whole.  The more I think about it....the more it pisses me off

It would be bad enough if it was someone who was having a great season, scoring lots of goals and playing lots of minutes, but its not.  Its a player who cannot get in the team and should be getting his head down and working ten times harder.  Its a player who should be looking at his career and thinking "well, Ive been going backwards for years....how can I stop it?"

He will never learn and you can put this bloke down as yet another person who will completely waste his talent. 

He needs to take a good hard look at himself, aswell as the people he hangs about with.  I remember Gary Neville saying in an interview how he realised at a young age he needed to distance himself from certain friends as he knew that if he didnt, temptation wouild have been there to live a life that could have held him back. 

What an absolute clown

Archived