IGNORED

The Fucup Dongcaster Match Thread

Major Isewater

Well, we sound dire, but the fact we're resting key players (thinking Freeman) and getting others back to fitness right now, and Swindon are messing up their chance to leapfrog us, then this could still end up a decent day all told.

Exactly agree with this. Sound well second best today, but the cloud has a big silver lining at the moment.

We are still top of the league, we are top of the leeeee-ague, we are Bristol City... TOP OF THE LEAGUE - stuff the FA Cup.

Fans on here would take City losing as long as Swindon lose. Well well well. Great 'support'.

Fleetwood haven't had their sending off yet!

Jet quite capable of scoring a 30 yard screamer.

Looks like our best bet, let's hope we can get the ball to him.

He's our only hope I think as well got keep him on for the 90 as always the chance he'll come up with a goal from nowhere.

He's our only hope I think as well got keep him on for the 90 as always the chance he'll come up with a goal from nowhere.

Sounds like he's had 3 strong shots so far requiring good saves.

Only hope he keeps shooting and the 4th one finds the net.

Fans on here would take City losing as long as Swindon lose. Well well well. Great 'support'.

I'd rather we were dominating and winning, but al I'm saying is that things could be worse, all aspects considered.

Exactly agree with this. Sound well second best today, but the cloud has a big silver lining at the moment.

Absolutely; not great to lose any game, but would stick in the craw a lot more were Swindon beasting Fleetwood.

Added bonus of Preston looking like they are going through/getting at least a draw; with them also having the JPT to contend with, they'll suffer worst fixture congestion than even us.

Archived