IGNORED

The Fucup Dongcaster Match Thread

Major Isewater

We were woeful today by the sounds of it. Port in possession, slow to attack, misplaced passes everywhere. Not the city we have been accustomed to watching. I hope its a one off and very fortunate it wasn't a league game.

Highlights how badly we need to bring in another quick striker as an outlet when Agard isn't available.

Not a bad day results wise, could have been much worse.

In the draw for the 4th round and Swindon failed to win so level on points with a game in hand.

So not too bad.

Only a matter of time when we get our top spot back and we could get a plum 4th round draw.

Yep plum draw at Rochdale.

Having done so already, I'd hope we could beat Doncaster at the Gate.

Just hope for a decent draw in the 4th round to give us the incentive to go for it.  

Top half Premier League team would be great, but like people have alluded to, probably end up away to Rochdale.

Having done so already, I'd hope we could beat Doncaster at the Gate.

Just hope for a decent draw in the 4th round to give us the incentive to go for it.  

Top half Premier League team would be great, but like people have alluded to, probably end up away to Rochdale.

Away at Preston would be even worse.  We need them to be involved in Cup games.

Why is everyone crying about cup versus league?

In 06/07 we got through to the 4th round after (you guessed it) a replay in the 3rd, and even managed to go up despite a replay in the 4th too.

And it's not like getting knocked out at the 3rd round the year we went down did sweet FA for our league form.

We've a team that doesn't like losing; regardless of fitness or fixtures, we should have it in us for another round, at least.

Archived