IGNORED

The Fucup Dongcaster Match Thread

Major Isewater

Amazing that people would rather we lose than draw. Small club mentality. I despair sometimes.

It's common sense really. We aren't going to win the FA cup, it's in our hands to win the league.

We have a small squad as it is and we still have to play Gillingham twice again in the JPT. We do not want a replay!

It's common sense really. We aren't going to win the FA cup, it's in our hands to win the league.

We have a small squad as it is and we still have to play Gillingham twice again in the JPT. We do not want a replay!

I think we need 4 new players, and quickly.

Well I do if we cannot win and I expect Cotterill does as well. If fitness is an issue at the time then just rest four or five players if totally necessary.

Rubbish. if we draw today with the prospect of a glamour home tie in the next round, you will all be screaming for tickets.

Archived