IGNORED

Ched Evans

Real Red

Well my work colleague (an Oldham season ticket holder of 15 years) isn't going to anymore games indefinitely. He has train tickets to London to watch them in a week or two and will be going to watch AFC Wimbledon or Crystal Palace instead.

Will be interesting to see their next attendance.

Just noticed you never replied to me. You were very quick to jump on me telling me to get my facts right, yet you haven't followed it up. So again, what did I accuse Nile Ranger of that isn't true?

Just noticed you never replied to me. You were very quick to jump on me telling me to get my facts right, yet you haven't followed it up. So again, what did I accuse Nile Ranger of that isn't true?

I realised that if you couldn't understand the errors in your original comment, which should be quite clear, then I couldn't be bothered to explain them to you.

Is it me or is two years for Rape ******* ridiculous or am I missing something! I know he's out on good behaviour and on license for a bit!

But 2 years for rape really!

It's standard I'm afraid. And there's no good behaviour about this or any other sentence. You're given your sentence and you serve half inside and half on license. You can be the worst behaved prisoner in the world and you'll only serve half. In special circumstances the prison may add 30 days on, but that's all they can add. If you breach the terms of the license you can be recalled to prison but that only tends to be for 28 days.

As for the length of his sentence, it reflects the fact that it had no aggravating factors according to the sentencing guidelines.

BBC's Dan Roan has just tweeted that it is off. Threats to families and friends of the Oldham Board cited as a reason.

So that's the girl in question who receives threats

The club who was gonna sign him receive threats

No doubt Evans himself is getting threats

Again, I blame the justice system... When or where does this end otherwise??

All that proves is that there are plenty of idiots of all persuasions who believe that violence, or the threat of violence, is in some way acceptable.

He's going to have to look for a club that is completely devoid of a moral compass, a club used to using financial sleight of hand to acquire a ground from their rightful owners and then claim to have done them a favour, a club that is prepared to sell a War Memorial to a supermarket chain to finance their new home, a club with deluded violent horse hating supporters, now let me think .......

Some people's moral compus is completely ****** up. Your against them signing a rapist but threaten or would be willing to cause harm and suffering through violent behaviour, especially to their families? and their trying to take the moral high ground? Evans may be scum but so are they for threats of harm or intentions of harming.

Once his appeal is over, whether he is successful or not, he will start to talk about the mistakes he has made, how sorry he is etc, probably join sigh up with some charities and then sign for Sheffield Utd.

He was never going to admit guilt and apologise while his appeal is being heard, different story after.

He's going to have to look for a club that is completely devoid of a moral compass, a club used to using financial sleight of hand to acquire a ground from their rightful owners and then claim to have done them a favour, a club that is prepared to sell a War Memorial to a supermarket chain to finance their new home, a club with deluded violent horse hating supporters, now let me think .......

He'd fit in perfect with those inbreds :clapping:

Once his appeal is over, whether he is successful or not, he will start to talk about the mistakes he has made, how sorry he is etc, probably join sigh up with some charities and then sign for Sheffield Utd.

He was never going to admit guilt and apologise while his appeal is being heard, different story after.

If that was his plan, then why try so publicly to find a club to play for in the meantime? Anything he does from now on is tainted and nobody will believe him.

I've made my views on any club signing Evans perfectly clear on this thread but any threats to anyone connected to Oldham Athletic are utterly disgraceful and any people involved should be ashamed of themselves.  As others have said, it's utterly ridiculous to claim a moral position whilst threatening to harm others to force getting your way.   

Thanks for the feedback. Quite the profiler arent you? Unfortunately, you failed in your second sentence.

If you take offence to things that others say, i dont really see whos problem it is but your own. Stop taking life so seriously, its pretty boring otherwise.

Oh and you can put me on your 'ignore list' fella! I shall still sleep well tonight.

Also, isnt an attention seeker and someone who craves attention exactly the same thing?

The fact that your immature comment was removed says that I was right, I was right also along with thankfully the many on here that though the deal should not happen, it has not, so there you go young fella you might put that down into another lesson learned from those that have helped you in your adolescence years.  

But he firmly believes though he's not guilty, as he said in his video statement, the only thing he believes he has done wrong is cheat on his girlfriend, there is no doubt that what he's done is dirty and disgusting, jumping on a girl he's mates just finished with but apart from that he feels he's done nothing wrong.

In that case, he's going to keep trying to get a club.

The whole case and conviction seems iffy based on the information I've read and it's no surprise that he's challenging it down all the routes he can however there is no doubt a lot that isn't in the public domain and lets be fair the Redtops are only going to print a certain side to suit their agenda,

If you believe your not guilty of something especially rape....regardless of the rest of the world views, your going to challenge till the very end, any apologies to the victim are an admission of guilt....and he firmly has no guilt in his mind.

When you look at the info that has been leaked on twitter about the "victim" you can understand his point to a certain degree why he file unjust.

Note - This isn't me sticking up for him, but there is clearly more to this whole case than meets the eye.

But he firmly believes though he's not guilty, as he said in his video statement, the only thing he believes he has done wrong is cheat on his girlfriend, there is no doubt that what he's done is dirty and disgusting, jumping on a girl he's mates just finished with but apart from that he feels he's done nothing wrong.

In that case, he's going to keep trying to get a club.

The whole case and conviction seems iffy based on the information I've read and it's no surprise that he's challenging it down all the routes he can however there is no doubt a lot that isn't in the public domain and lets be fair the Redtops are only going to print a certain side to suit their agenda,

If you believe your not guilty of something especially rape....regardless of the rest of the world views, your going to challenge till the very end, any apologies to the victim are an admission of guilt....and he firmly has no guilt in his mind.

When you look at the info that has been leaked on twitter about the "victim" you can understand his point to a certain degree why he file unjust.

Note - This isn't me sticking up for him, but there is clearly more to this whole case than meets the eye.

He has been turned down twice for appeal with that info which says he's guilty

To be honest whether or not he did or didn't do it, if he wasn't a footballer then he would be encouraged to get back in to work and try to live a normal life. I'm also not sticking up for him because I do not know what happened but personally no one knows what happened exactly, apart from him, his mate and the girl. The girl could of lied for all we know, not saying she has but either of them could've lied just as much as the other. IF he hasn't done anything wrong, then why should he apologise for something he hasn't done? It would just scream guilty. Just think he might be being treated a little bit too harsh.

Archived