IGNORED

Ched Evans

Real Red

He's appealed twice and failed twice

appeal was the wrong word.   CCRW review was the right word, but my point stands.

Either way, Oldham are ignoring the press circus surrounding this story, once he's played a few games all of this will die down.

appeal was the wrong word.   CCRW review was the right word, but my point stands.

Either way, Oldham are ignoring the press circus surrounding this story, once he's played a few games all of this will die down.

You are deluded if you think this will happen.

Will LJ now tender his resignation?.

Whatever happens Evans should expect a hostile reception by everyone.

of course he will, he'll get similar reception that followed Lee Hughes for the rest of his career, even if he's cleared of all charges at a later date (or whatever the term is)

His reputation is set in stone at away games as long as he plays football.

yes rape is funny. idiot.

Comedy often uses questionable material as the basis for laughs.  It doesn't mean you support the crime in any way,

Frankie Boyle has used far more graphic references to child abuse and the like for his version of comedy and sells millions of DVDs.

On this occasion I think the poster should not be the subject of ridicule.

Or shall we ban all Jimmy Savile jokes from the forum too? etc etc?

Comedy often uses questionable material as the basis for laughs.  It doesn't mean you support the crime in any way,

Frankie Boyle has used far more graphic references to child abuse and the like for his version of comedy and sells millions of DVDs.

This

Or shall we ban all Jimmy Savile jokes from the forum too? etc etc?

Very true and I don't believe the joke has been deleted or edited in any way.

Dolly also has the right to voice her opinion of the joke which is exactly what she did.

Archived