IGNORED

We Are Not Blowing Bubbles Up West Hams Backside (Merged)

BCFC@Frome

Do we want bubbles  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But it's not even a decision that makes business sense.

Maybe it is a clever ploy of reverse psychology to wind the fans up into a frenzy.

Surprised the police have not had their say suggesting the club are inciting their own fans.

If it kicks off on national tv, there will be only the decision makers at the club to blame

Maybe it is a clever ploy of reverse psychology to wind the fans up into a frenzy.

Surprised the police have not had their say suggesting the club are inciting their own fans.

If it kicks off on national tv, there will be only the decision makers at the club to blame

If I bring a bubble machine to a West Ham game I'd be ejected for incitement. BCFC bring one for fun.

Like I said yesterday when I was shot down by many, this has been an embarrassment off the pitch from the Shambolic ticket allocation to this. Lets hope the team don't follow the trend.

Some might say that the players are already playing for pride. Not because we've already lost but because we're all so embarassed by this hapless blunder. If the lads can turn them over plenty will quickly forget this sorry episode.

I have been supporting City for near on 50 years and I can honestly say that this ludicrous decision regarding a Bubble machine for Sunday's game is the single most embarrassing, ridiculous and pathetic decision ever - well in almost 50 years anyway! Sunday should be "our" day. Next the club will ask we that we should celebrate if West Ham score! The club seem to be distancing itself more and more from the fans whilst they preport that the fans views are relevant and important this decision proves otherwise.

Some might say that the players are already playing for pride. Not because we've already lost but because we're all so embarassed by this hapless blunder. If the lads can turn them over plenty will quickly forget this sorry episode.

Fans should not forget it.

Bristol sport are showing their contempt towards their own fans. If people forget it will keep happening.

I just do not understand why! The. Club was winning fans back. And yet again the prove what a utter joke and how so far out of touch they are with their "client base"

Totally agree with michealrobartes above there are always threads started on here complaining about rediculous little things but this isn't moaning for the sake of it. The club always seem like they're heading in the right direction and then do something like this to upset everyone again.

I'm not far off giving up my season ticket. Everything I enjoy about football is dying. Just stick to the odd away game. 

I don't want to be accused off over reacting, but like you, this episode could well be one more nail in the coffin for me and City.  I'm thoroughly disgusted by this and ashamed of the club.

Fans should not forget it.

Bristol sport are showing their contempt towards their own fans. If people forget it will keep happening.

I just do not understand why! The. Club was winning fans back. And yet again the prove what a utter joke and how so far out of touch they are with their "client base"

And can win them back again by reversing this decision which I'm sure they will.

• SC&T Board Members

Just to add my voice to this. I think it is a daft idea! Daft, daft, daft!

Football is supposed to be a contest, not a pantomine! As others have said, I'm afraid it shows a desperate lack of understanding of what makes football fans tick. It's cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Let's hope they change their minds. Have e-mailed DL to ask him to intervene on fans' behalf.

If this is true (and I stress if), it shows how out of touch Bristol Sport are with the real world of football support. What next, scraping the usual City songs, and replacing them with some Wham favourites?

DL, please be the man to save the day and get this idea scrapped.

Embarrassing, this and that bloody #CityWave shite. Incredibly tinpot, it's something you'd expect Yeovil to come up with. Not Bristol City.

The Bristol Sport chant that was sang at the Telford game should make a reappearance on national TV.

Not a clue of the words but I'm sure someone on here will do.

I heard that a few lads were singing it. Something along the lines of "I don't like watching Rugby or watching Basketball, we are Bristol City so something or other Bristol Sport...lalalalalalala" I had a giggle at that

And if it falls flat early, they score early, and we fail to get a foothold then we could easily have anothe free programme against Cardiff situation live on BBC1.

Yeah and they will prob now release some tweet bollox saying 'anyone found guilty of throwing things on the pitch will be ejected, banned and given over to the police'. Just don't nark off the support as it could reflect very badly on not just us but the BS management as well.

Better judgement needed hope they have learnt?

Bristol sport are not showing contempt to their own supporters, that is ridiculous. They are trying to create a family friendly carnival atmosphere infront of a worldwide TV audience.

However, this is not a good idea and should be rethought.

Stick your bubbles up your ass!

Archived