IGNORED

Yeovil Away Tickets (Merged)

TETBURY MASSIVE

• Admin

What time do tickets go on sale tomorrow for Forever Bristol members?

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/yeovil-town-away-tickets-2294713.aspx

Would assume any time after midnight online - but bear in mind it took the club an hour extra to get them online for sales this week

Otherwise call when the ticket shop opens in the morning

Get in there! Tickets acquired on the terrace.

As I haven't seen one on here, just a reminder today is the day to get your tickets if you're a Forever Bristol member. Not many left.

Would be useful if we could have some form of alert system on here for tickets. Can someone flag up (excusing the pun) the availability of Coventry home tickets as soon as they are available to members in case I miss it?

Worst away trip I've ever done. A packed, roofless terrace with no atmosphere. Will never return (ok losing didn't help) untill they add a roof.

Managed to create quite an atmosphere on the roofless, terrace that was the old Park End.

Appreciate the electric atmosphere of the replacement all-seated, roofed stand is far better though.

Any City fans travelling from Gloucester area (Or anywhere south of Gloucester along the M5)?

Happy to split fuel/parking costs if anybody has a spare seat? Also happy to drive myself if somebody is willing to split the costs?!!

Cheers

Kibs

Astonished these didn't sell out to STH.

I imagine the expense of a trip to Wembley will have put some off from attending this. For instance I imagine there are some season ticket holders that will attend one away game a month- Well if you had the choice of a sunday at Wembley or a Tuesday at Huish Park I imagine most would opt for Wembley.

It's no biggy- we will sell this out.

• Admin

I imagine the expense of a trip to Wembley will have put some off from attending this. For instance I imagine there are some season ticket holders that will attend one away game a month- Well if you had the choice of a sunday at Wembley or a Tuesday at Huish Park I imagine most would opt for Wembley.

It's no biggy- we will sell this out.

Maybe, but ultimately Yeovil is the bigger game

• Admin

Are the standing tickets unreserved or have you got an allocated row and space?

It's a special Yeovil thing, they give you a piece of straw with a number on when you get there - you then have a spot next to the relevant bale of hay

Archived