IGNORED

Yeovil Away Tickets (Merged)

TETBURY MASSIVE

It's just made everything complicated when it doesn't need to be.

But it hasn't though, has it.

There's a couple of days during which a minority, as a reward for loyalty, get a grace period rather than slogging it out for one of 1,500 tickets across up to 9,000+.

Well done to the club in my book. And, fwiw, I don't qualify for first priority.

But it hasn't though, has it.

There's a couple of days during which a minority, as a reward for loyalty, get a grace period rather than slogging it out for one of 1,500 tickets across up to 9,000+.

Well done to the club in my book. And, fwiw, I don't qualify for first priority.

How about the loyalty I've shown following bcfc for the last 45 years, been to 7 away games this season but 4 we're pay on the day, if I knew that out of the blue the club were going to concoct some loyalty scheme with so many flaws I would of got my away tickets direct from the club and not potd, what is so wrong with a first come first serve scheme which always seemed to work quite well in the past? .

Yet another ticket cock up from the club

How about the loyalty I've shown following bcfc for the last 45 years, been to 7 away games this season but 4 we're pay on the day, if I knew that out of the blue the club were going to concoct some loyalty scheme with so many flaws I would of got my away tickets direct from the club and not potd, what is so wrong with a first come first serve scheme which always seemed to work quite well in the past? .

Yes why not first come first served. Remember 1959 FA cup v Blackpool and Stanley Mathews. POTD and gates opened at 12 noon and was in the OpenEnd queue at 11.00. clock sharp to ensure my place at the front on the railings.

Yes why not first come first served. Remember 1959 FA cup v Blackpool and Stanley Mathews. POTD and gates opened at 12 noon and was in the OpenEnd queue at 11.00. clock sharp to ensure my place at the front on the railings.

Online ticketing system bad back then as well then?

You say it worked well but look at the flak the club got over Swindon. People were crying out for a loyalty scheme then.

Now the club has introduced one. Yes it's not ideal, yes from the start of next season I'd expect the club to have a better system publicised from the off and yes it might seem unfair to some, but seriously take a step back.

1) the class of people who will be eligible will be far fewer than the tickets available (admittedly I presume and I presume the club considered this - otherwise I'd be with you)

2) the limit is one per person

3) these are people who in all likelihood would be on the phones at 9am on the day or at the club shop - they won't be in the queue when it's on sale to season ticket holders

4) it's a token gesture to frankly people I would agree perhaps are deserving of some recognition.

What pleases me about this is that the club has heard the issues in Swindon, acknowledged them and tried to react. The easiest thing would be for the club to do nothing, let the slog commence and afterwards say sorry we'll try and fix it next season. But they haven't. The club has tackled the issue head on and has developed a scheme based upon the information available to it in a manner which is administratively simple and easy to manage and monitor.

As I said next season I fully expect a more robust system in place and in place throughout, but as an interim measure good on the club.

It maybe a stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Do away Cup games count in the 4? I have been to 3 league away cup games and 1 cup? What I've read doesn't specify if it's just league or if cup is included as well.

I hope not part-timer!!!!!

In all seriousness I haven't seen anything which confirms one way or another. I'd imagine cup games would count.... Double if the away game was Gillingham!!

Exactly this - bring in a half arsed ruling coming into the end of the season

Loyalty points etc is the way forward, but it can't be implemented coming to the end of the season!!

FFS !

Exactly.

A points system on tickets bought with the club is the way forward.

In my office everyone has it with their respective clubs.

Yet we remain like a L2 club in regards to organization.

I travel all over the country watching us - including places like Doncaster on Tues - yet get nothing in regards to priority.

I'm not bothered about Yeovil.

I always pencilled it down that the STH day trippers would buy them up. So it's no loss.

Points system really needs implementing.

The club have all your details when you buy so it really isn't hard to do.

• Admin

Anyone having problems with the benificery section ?

It only displays one name in the drop down bit and I'm trying to buy 3 tickets .i can buy up to 4 as I have a family ticket.

If you are doing it online you need to add them each individually as an associate, using a different email address for each additional person

Well that was all a bit odd.  I've just bought tickets online for me and my son for Orient, Crawley and Yeovil, no problem.  I only had 3 away games up to MK and he only had 2.  It wouldn't let me add him as a beneficiary to his 16-21 tcket for Yeovil but was no problem me buying that an my adult one as well!

Archived