IGNORED

Useless Hyped Up Managers .

Major Isewater

He is keeping Sheffield United down in my opinion. Their cup success shows me he has the quality at his disposal when the players motivate themselves for the big games but for a run of the mill League 1 fixture he can't get them interested. His saving grace may be that playoff fixtures will be seen as bigger games by the players and they will motivate themselves. He is their Danny Wilson.

If the players aren't interested in run of the mill league one fixtures then I think they are a disgrace. You can't blame the manager all the time.

They earn obscene wages and if they can't be bothered then they should be relieved of their duties.

It would be a huge surprise to see a pro footballer sacked for lack of effort but why not? Happens in most other professions...

We're just going to ignore his achievements at Doncaster and Bournemouth then? The same achievements that meant his arrival at City was greeted with almost unanimous approval on this forum at the time - unlike when Cotterill arrived.

He is one of many managers who has succeeded admirably at some clubs while failing at others.

On his dismal awful spelll here yes. I notice noone else fell overe,mselves to employ him as a manager subsequently, so yes.

Van Gaal - what an observation. I mean what has he ever achieved in the game? So over hyped. When will he win his first trophy?

and you missed the specific at manure bit. RTFQ, please

Archived