IGNORED

Aden Flint Is Having A Party ...

WolfOfWestStreet

Thought you were great tonight E-block singers. Good effort.

Not sure about the other 9,600 in attendance though. Oh well, such a one-sided match I've never seen before. It was amazing the players kept going after 70 mins let alone the crowd. Crewe looked already beaten when they ran on the pitch at the start.

COYR. 

So what are the lyrics?

Aden Flint is having a party, bring your vodka and your charlie.

Frankie Fieldings in the building, get your thatchers and your natch in.

Tonight both versions got sang, as well as a mash up of the two songs leaving out the drugs and alcohol :)

Aden Flint is having a party, bring your vodka and your charlie.

Frankie Fieldings in the building, get your thatchers and your natch in.

Tonight both versions got sang, as well as a mash up of the two songs leaving out the drugs and alcohol :)

The mash up was best !! Ha ha even Flint looked over a bit confused

Fishing for?

Its terrible and completely pointless. Most the people around me agreed!

Depends where you were sitting I suppose. I am in what is affectionately known as the Dull Moan and people here were laughing, ok not actually joining in as we couldn't make out all the words but we got most of it. I even got Dolly to explain via Twitter. Sounded a fun song from where I was, certainly made a change from Red Army over and over.

We also laughed at all the old songs too, Super Bob, Andy Cole etc.

I sit near the front of the williams in front of the singing block and could hear every word unfortunately.

Think if you are going to make up so bullshit songs then you can do a lot better than this!

The old songs were quality and shows how good the performance is when they start being sung. Bit gutted mickey bell didnt get a mention though.

I sit near the front of the williams in front of the singing block and could hear every word unfortunately.

Think if you are going to make up so bullshit songs then you can do a lot better than this!

The old songs were quality and shows how good the performance is when they start being sung. Bit gutted mickey bell didnt get a mention though.

old songs were good,mash up of flint and feildings songs got everyone going,chill dude

Should listen closer, We got Micky Bell was sung.

I assume by this point you'd closed your ears due to your dislike of what was a funny ditty that was creating an atmos.

The mish mash involved :

Korey smith is having a spliff

Marlon pack is on the crack

Wilbraham is having a gram

And so on........

I assume by this point you'd closed your ears due to your dislike of what was a funny ditty that was creating an atmos.

The mish mash involved :

And so on........

My bad did miss the micky bell one. Was waiting for the 'and we got him cheap' line!

Yes cus im sure every time tinman saw a gas head he kicked him in the head get a grip pal its a chant at the football ffs

The mish mash involved :

And so on........

Never knew Cheech and Chong were City fans...

Archived