IGNORED

Aden Flint Is Having A Party ...

WolfOfWestStreet

Lyrics dont bother me if im honest but I did find the mash up more fun.

First evening game at the gate ive attended in a long while (the closed lanes and junctions on the m5 whilst i drove home reminded me why... finally home for 1:40ish) but I really enjoyed it. Good atmosphere and everyone having fun. Surely thats what its all about in the end.

I can't believe how this thread has mushroomed (I last looked at 6.30 am - been really busy at work). I'm with Bar BS3 on this one. I'm in the thick of it in E block and used to sing "bring your Robinson's orange barley" (sic), so it was a real relief that the alternative "Frankie Fielding's in the building" arose last night - I loved it. It was great. Let's do it again Sunday and I'd like to see "Hatman" leading the singing.

I've seen how drugs can destroy a community. Ask the ladies who run the charities that support families affected by drug addiction in Knowle West about the damage drugs can do to a community. I agree that alcohol is probably the worst drug, because it affects the most people, but do we really want to promote other drugs to make them as socially acceptable? The horse has bolted the stable with alcohol, they tried prohibition in the USA and it didn't work. We don't need to make other drugs as socially acceptable, thus encouraging more people to do them.

I agree that drug addiction is an illness. I think use of cannabis should be decriminalised, but not legalised. Why make a bad situation worse by promoting the idea that it is acceptable to do more drugs?

Fair play E block for being sensitive to this.

It's a chant?

You and others have taken this way too seriously.

Heard this yesterday in the Moore spice and agree with th majority that it is an utterly awful chant....well done for the genius who made this up

Well, John Pemberton just tweeted the lyrics to this song, so clearly it's made its way to the dressing room and the players and staff like it.

I heard some Chelsea fans sing the Flint song about Josh McEachran a few years ago, so it's been round a while. Given McEachran's career has stalled somewhat since he broke into the Chelsea first team, maybe there was some truth in it originally...

The guys in front of me at Wembley yesterday were enjoying quite a bit of charlie in the first half, as it happens.  

Well, John Pemberton just tweeted the lyrics to this song, so clearly it's made its way to the dressing room and the players and staff like it.

I hope they don't like "it" too much, or we'll be coming straight down.

Coke has ruined many a footballer.

Archived