IGNORED

Preston Tickets (Merged)

QA22

Had to laugh, on Prestons Forum a Swindle Fan is claiming they will take 'Thousands' to Deepdale

Meanwhile their small allocation of tickets for the 40 mile trip to the Gate aren't flying out and look like they will go on general sale !!!!!

Oh..... And we will take plenty to Preston....... ;)

We'll be there - and at Bradford (when we can book the tickets). Hotels booked.

Dear Lord, tell me you're not staying in Bradford  :shocking:

Maybe complacency has set in amongst some fans and they're thinking it's not a big game as we're already champions??

If there's one game we can't be complacent over, it's this one.

about 1850 sold at cob today.

That will be 1860 this morning as am buying ten today. We want to beat 5k to mk! (dont we)

Surely if we did sell 4.5k they would give us some more, know this is all hypothetical....but come on City huge turn out at Preston.

That will be 1860 this morning as am buying ten today. We want to beat 5k to mk! (dont we)

Surely if we did sell 4.5k they would give us some more, know this is all hypothetical....but come on City huge turn out at Preston.

I would hope we'd come close to selling our allocation for a big game at a decent stadium but long way to go and definitely no extra allocation at Deepdale Matt because of segregation etc - in fact PNE more likely to cut our allocation if there was enough home demand although I don't think they can do this now as it would involve us being allocated a different part of the ground and we are already in the Bill Shankly Kop which holds 4- 4500

• Admin

I would hope we'd come close to selling our allocation for a big game at a decent stadium but long way to go and definitely no extra allocation at Deepdale Matt because of segregation etc - in fact PNE more likely to cut our allocation if there was enough home demand although I don't think they can do this now as it would involve us being allocated a different part of the ground and we are already in the Bill Shankly Kop which holds 4- 4500

Away fans are housed in the modern Bill Shankly Kop at one end of the pitch. Normally the allocation for away fans is approximately half of this stand (3,000 seats). However for teams with a large away support, then the whole end can be allocated, raising the allocation to 6,000.

Away fans are housed in the modern Bill Shankly Kop at one end of the pitch. Normally the allocation for away fans is approximately half of this stand (3,000 seats). However for teams with a large away support, then the whole end can be allocated, raising the allocation to 6,000.

Makes sense Phantom but I thought I'd read the capacity was only 4.5 due ? Possibly some seating 'out of use' ??

Already got mine but results in the next two matches will affect Preston tickets, wins against Oldham and Swindle and the place will be rocking.

YES!!! Great post exciting times.

COME ON CITY. We can do this big support to Preston.

How many sold today.

• Admin

Already got mine but results in the next two matches will affect Preston tickets, wins against Oldham and Swindle and the place will be rocking.

The title won't be sorted by then - after coming unstuck up there the last game of the season a few years back where we missed out on the title be nice to put one of them.

Either way, everyone that has the chance of going needs to be there - THIS could be the game !

Archived