IGNORED

Preston Tickets (Merged)

QA22

Anyway .... We'd better get going - the team are up there already ;)

(From PNE Forum)

Well Steve Cotterill & his team are certainly taking this game very seriously.

Team bus already arrived two days before kick-off. Eyeballed at Preston Marriot late this affair. SC was also in the gym. Teams only usually arrive the day before typically

The commentator said the other night that SC takes the players on a Thursday before away games and they travel and stay in comfort - Good luck to them if that's what helps :D

Anyway .... We'd better get going - the team are up there already ;)

(From PNE Forum)

Well Steve Cotterill & his team are certainly taking this game very seriously.

Team bus already arrived two days before kick-off. Eyeballed at Preston Marriot late this affair. SC was also in the gym. Teams only usually arrive the day before typically

The commentator said the other night that SC takes the players on a Thursday before away games and they travel and stay in comfort - Good luck to them if that's what helps :D

The Marriott is our hotel chain of choice, where possible. Think I remember reading that it's a SC superstition.

against 2nd

People thinking we're champions already?

I'll be going with a non city mate

Certainly not by me.

I WAS hoping we would take a fairly big number given it's 1st v 2nd's and it's gonna be a toughie!

We should make 3000 hopefully which isn't too bad given the distance I suppose.

Strange you say that .......

After Aiden I tried again , to get to speak to Frankie - young lad on phone said he hadn't seen him since he walked through reception with a flagon of natch !

The receptionist is telling porkies.

I've heard that Frankie Fielding is definitely in the building.

There doesn't seem the same buzz for this one as there was for the MK game, or is it just me? Considering there's a chance we could be mathematically promoted, it seems a bit strange the club aren't encouraging fans.

It's because Beanheads in Vegas and there's nobody else pushing out any media or promotion

Should be on for 3,000. Not bad considering the cost of the Wembley day out and that Preston is so far away.

We're set to take the second largest away following of the season to Preston. Man Utd sold out 4,500 ish in the cup and the next largest was Sheff Utd in the FA cup at 2,800 ish so we should eclipse that.

In reality, I can't see us being promoted mathematically on Sat but will more give us an indication of the title race. If we avoid defeat then it should be ours. If we lose then it's game on!

Archived