IGNORED

Preston Tickets (Merged)

QA22

Maybe I'm a dullard (silence at the back!), but when I click on "away tickets", it just gives info. Where is the link to actually buy the buggers?

Not a dullard, it's not very obvious!

There is a link which says online tickets

https://bcfc.bristol-sport.co.uk/

Then just log in as usual and the PNE, Bradford and Chesterfield ticket options are there.

What it says in the title I havnt been to many games this season due to funds and being in Chester but can't find where to buy the tickets on the website...and anyone from the Chester area going that I could get a lift and pay petrol of course instead of getting national express

• Admin

What it says in the title I havnt been to many games this season due to funds and being in Chester but can't find where to buy the tickets on the website...and anyone from the Chester area going that I could get a lift and pay petrol of course instead of getting national express

Yeah they are still on sale - the club have been VERY quiet on sales for this game

No mention that the first and second allocations sold out- we have the full end at Deepdale, wouldn't be surprised to see it POTD personally

Not a dullard, it's not very obvious!

There is a link which says online tickets

https://bcfc.bristol-sport.co.uk/

Then just log in as usual and the PNE, Bradford and Chesterfield ticket options are there.

I wasn't registered, so could not access at first, but deed's been done now. I usually book on the tellingbone, no trouble.

Just phoned to book 3, all sold out but another 750 going on sale Thursday morning. Can book and collect at Preston for told person spoke to live in Manchester was told say you want collect at ground and will sort.

I take it that 750 takes us past 3,000?

Be careful parking in the side roads near Deepdale. Last time I went, I came back to my car to find a ticket slapped on it.

There were loads of cars parked down both sides of the road when I arrived, so didn't notice the single yellow line or the restriction plates on my side. I'm guessing the locals were all "in the know" and moved theirs when the match was on (when the traffic wardens came out to play).

My own stupid fault, but a very valuable lesson learnt. Wouldn't want any fellow City fans to end up funding Lancashire County Council!

Be careful parking in the side roads near Deepdale. Last time I went, I came back to my car to find a ticket slapped on it.

There were loads of cars parked down both sides of the road when I arrived, so didn't notice the single yellow line or the restriction plates on my side. I'm guessing the locals were all "in the know" and moved theirs when the match was on (when the traffic wardens came out to play).

My own stupid fault, but a very valuable lesson learnt. Wouldn't want any fellow City fans to end up funding Lancashire County Council!

Thats true. Theres mainly no restrictions but on most of the roads only one side is allowed. However skeffington road that runs alongside the back of stadium is parking all the way up and where most fans park.

• Admin

Just phoned to book 3, all sold out but another 750 going on sale Thursday morning. Can book and collect at Preston for told person spoke to live in Manchester was told say you want collect at ground and will sort.

No news on the 750 on the website as far as I can see. Has this definitely happened and is POTD a definite Yaya? 

No news on the 750 on the website as far as I can see. Has this definitely happened and is POTD a definite Yaya? 

For some reason they never release any news/update the away ticket section on the website. If however you go on 'Online Tickets' and go on Preston Away, the extra allocation shows up. I would be very surprised if POTD wasn't available, although they haven't released any info yet.

For some reason they never release any news/update the away ticket section on the website. If however you go on 'Online Tickets' and go on Preston Away, the extra allocation shows up. I would be very surprised if POTD wasn't available, although they haven't released any info yet.

Cheers Aaron

• Admin

Apart from when we went to MK, when there were stories all of the time

Odd recently as there has been little info on ticket sales - expecially as it now appears that we are into our 4th allocation from PNE

We've got the full end, so can't believe it won't be POTD

Apart from when we went to MK, when there were stories all of the time

Odd recently as there has been little info on ticket sales - expecially as it now appears that we are into our 4th allocation from PNE

We've got the full end, so can't believe it won't be POTD

Yeah that's true actually, the updates on that were almost daily. You wouldn't even think this game Saturday was taking place with how quiet the club have been

Archived