IGNORED

Preston Tickets (Merged)

QA22

Whats the biggest away following at deepdale in the last few years.

not interesting i know but whatever it is lets try and beat it

Come on City 6k to Preston.

Win today and Swindon sales will increase but only Weds Thurs and Friday to sell them. Not enough time i suppose.

How many have we been allocated and sold so far

coyr

We took a big following in 97 but we were on the side terrace then (if memory serves me right) - this should rival / beat what we've taken before

If,we can take 6-7k to Watford in this division ( first v second) , surely we can take 4.5 to Preston to support the current side

Cmmmmmon the red army :)

How many tickets will we get? I see we have got an initial allocation of 1016 but assume more will follow?

the stand holds 6k but with resrictions on the front rows due to damaged seats it's about 4300. Somehow I don't think you bring that

We took a big following in 97 but we were on the side terrace then (if memory serves me right) - this should rival / beat what we've taken before

If,we can take 6-7k to Watford in this division ( first v second) , surely we can take 4.5 to Preston to support the current side

Cmmmmmon the red army :)

never took 6-7k to watford

Not relevant i know but...We took over 5k to Wednesday 5k to mk 5k to Reading 9k to Anfield

Tbf Matt - not sure we hit 5 at Hillsborough - think it was 4 something - great following tho - another poxy last minute goal

Anfield wasn't 9 but Forest was

All good followings :D

i dont understand why there "seems" to be less demand for Preston than MK.

Mk is difficult place to get to from Bristol plus this game could seal it or "almost".

You think Preston is easier to get to than MK..?!!

Archived