IGNORED

Preston Tickets (Merged)

QA22

preston is a bit more than 70 miles from mk more like 140

misunderstanding, im saying Preston is 70 miles further from Bristol than mk is from Bristol.

but yes we have to contemplate the dreaded M6.

My point is I think both trips are not easy so hence we could take same amount of support and what is "just" another 70 miles :)

Come on City.

Im going but I can understand why some cant.

Just off the back of an expensive trip to Wembley, Easter weekend and St's having to be renewed. Some people must be well skint.

Exactly right. Some people simply can't afford it. When you factor in the cost of getting there and back, food/drink etc, it's an expensive day out, especially for those with kids.

Exactly right. Some people simply can't afford it. When you factor in the cost of getting there and back, food/drink etc, it's an expensive day out, especially for those with kids.

I know - the sacrifices and decisions tough but the kids understand that going to Sainsburys on the odd Saturday with their mother whilst Dad go's off to football is good for family development ;)

• Admin

Travel may well be a problem as it's also the Grand National which will make getting there very difficult.. either leave really early or go up the night before...... not always possible.

That being said, I'm still thinking about driving up...

Don't worry about that !

All roads are leading to Preston this Saturday

Where is  good place to look for parking?

Last time we were there we got there early and parked in the long road through the park opposite the ground. Planning to do something similar again.

Useful advice here:

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/deepdale-preston-north-end-fc.html#adirections-and-car-parking

I have tried ringing on numerous occasions, but no joy. This gives a bit of a tinpot image for BS.

How the hell are you supposed to get a ticket if you cannot call in person? I live in Derbyshire, work shifts and cannot make it down.

Is POTD likely?

Just bought PNE & Chesterfield online. I can collect but posting was an option so why not do that.

I have tried ringing on numerous occasions, but no joy. This gives a bit of a tinpot image for BS.

How the hell are you supposed to get a ticket if you cannot call in person? I live in Derbyshire, work shifts and cannot make it down.

Is POTD likely?

Available on line Rouge

Is POTD likely?

I phoned up on the off chance at 10.45 (off chance of it being answered) surprise, surprise, got straight thrugh, after a short wait, there seems to be a new queuing system with a voice keeping you up to speed. Upshot got my Cheatersfield ticket, no prob !

Archived