IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

Didn't have a chance to link accounts and trying to get them for three of us.  Thought, I know, I'll log into the site three times on three different browsers (in incognito mode) but each time it will override the login on the other tabs. 

Obviously no chance of getting through on the phone and the seats we wanted flying out the door....  when, oh when, will they ever make it easy to just move!

Have to say the consultations being so close to when they sales begin was a dreadful call as it gave people a day to get things in place fully once you knew just what was needed.  These should have taken place a week back.

Dave Lloyd did say the other day that the new stadium will have a new phone system as well meaning this should help, but bloody hell it shouldn't be this hard!  Grrrrr! 

• Admin

Everything worked first time for me. New ticketing website probably needs a little polishing so it doesn't display quite everything (e.g. the contact methods list was rather long and included some odd entries!) but you can see some potential in my opinion.

User ID and postal code accepted ok?

Logged in using my account ... And the seating map shows my 2 kids seats as green and available for others ... Explains why I've not had an I.d email for them ... If they sell them 2 seats I'll be livid they've been our season tickets for years !!

And of course I can't get through as numbers permanently engaged

Didn't have a chance to link accounts and trying to get them for three of us.  Thought, I know, I'll log into the site three times on three different browsers (in incognito mode) but each time it will override the login on the other tabs. 

Obviously no chance of getting through on the phone and the seats we wanted flying out the door....  when, oh when, will they ever make it easy to just move!

Have to say the consultations being so close to when they sales begin was a dreadful call as it gave people a day to get things in place fully once you knew just what was needed.  These should have taken place a week back.

Dave Lloyd did say the other day that the new stadium will have a new phone system as well meaning this should help, but bloody hell it shouldn't be this hard!  Grrrrr! 

You can assign family and friends to your account.  You need to know their Supporter's ID, postcode and last name.  I just did this and it worked fine

So I'm on the website, choose my seat in Atyeo, try to proceed to checkout, and at the point where I fill out my details, when I click 'next' I get an error - "An error has occurred. Please try again. You cannot create more than one address of this type". Anyone else come across this?

So I'm on the website, choose my seat in Atyeo, try to proceed to checkout, and at the point where I fill out my details, when I click 'next' I get an error - "An error has occurred. Please try again. You cannot create more than one address of this type". Anyone else come across this?

Yes

Didn't have a chance to link accounts and trying to get them for three of us. Thought, I know, I'll log into the site three times on three different browsers (in incognito mode) but each time it will override the login on the other tabs.

Obviously no chance of getting through on the phone and the seats we wanted flying out the door.... when, oh when, will they ever make it easy to just move!

Have to say the consultations being so close to when they sales begin was a dreadful call as it gave people a day to get things in place fully once you knew just what was needed. These should have taken place a week back.

Dave Lloyd did say the other day that the new stadium will have a new phone system as well meaning this should help, but bloody hell it shouldn't be this hard! Grrrrr!

I did it all in about 12 minutes. Added my two friends details after nominating the three seat numbers/block. Just don't rush.

Only problem I found was the page size meant I had to scroll across on each page to see all of the page.

Dual ticket facility does not appear to be available yet. I have emailed ticket office about this and will post reply as and when I get it.

I did it all in about 12 minutes. Added my two friends details after nominating the three seat numbers/block. Just don't rush.

Only problem I found was the page size meant I had to scroll across on each page to see all of the page.

Dual ticket facility does not appear to be available yet. I have emailed ticket office about this and will post reply as and when I get it.

Was that in the Dolman?

Everything worked first time for me. New ticketing website probably needs a little polishing so it doesn't display quite everything (e.g. the contact methods list was rather long and included some odd entries!) but you can see some potential in my opinion.

Judging from your user name this was renewals in the Dolman?

How did you know which were your seats, by converting the alphabetic rows to numbers?

Were your seats shown as available or unavailable?

If unavailable how did you select them?

How did you know which were your seats, by converting the alphabetic rows to numbers?

Yes, it was a renewal in the same seat.

After signing in with your ID number and postcode as password, click your name 'Mr xxxxx xxxxx' in the top right corner of the screen.

Click 'Reservations'. Tick the box next to your ST, click 'Confirm Reservations' and proceed through the process.

I was only renewing my ST so no idea on adding other family members etc.

Your current season ticket should be ready for you in the Reservations tab with the new Block/Row numbers.

But if it isn't then it will be best to phone the club... Good luck!

After signing in with your ID number and postcode as password, click your name 'Mr xxxxx xxxxx' in the top right corner of the screen.

Click 'Reservations'. Tick the box next to your ST, click 'Confirm Reservations' and proceed through the process.

Thanks.

Jesus!! That is well hidden.  Found mine, but not the others linked to it.

What a poxy system!!

Cheers for that, just went straight to season tickets before and couldn't do what i wanted. Now that you've explained that it's a piece of piss.

Archived