IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

If anyone can tell me the answer to this without me ringing the club, I would be grateful.

I bought 2 season tickets last year, I have 1 customer number  Upon logging in and renewing, I only get to see one (mine).

I have added the other person (On bcfc tickets) - and have a customer number for him, but he wont be associated with a season ticket!

I am going to have to ring the club aren't I?.....

Try this as it worked for me with my Forever Membership ; 

Logon to the ticket site as the other person and then you will see your request for an association , accept it and it should work

An error has occurred. Please try again.
You cannot create more than one address of this type

This is the message I get when I try to renew. ******* technology

same here!!!!! so frustrating , anyone had any luck with getting around this problem ???

same here!!!!! so frustrating , anyone had any luck with getting around this problem ???

Had this message all day. Got thru to the office just before closing and booked tickets. New system installed last night according to girl on the phone!! Priceless1

I also keep getting the error message.

Quite simply this is nowhere near acceptable. When you also consider there is less time than there usually is to renew and there are major changes to the stadium as well, it is a shambles.

Presumably anyone who wants to phone up for a match ticket hasn't got a hope in hell.

The team may be progressing to the Championship, but the ticketing system is definitely Conference!

• Admin

Anyone know how to renew using the finance option? Do I have to ring or do it at the ground, as I cant see the option online?

When you come to payment you have two options.

Credit /debit card

Finance option

Managed to get into one of my accounts by pressing forgot password, no sign of second one

"An error has occurred.Please try again.

You cannot create more than one address

of this type."

Bristol City,David Lloyd or whoever sort this nonsense out.

You have just wasted 6 hours of my life with that b......s.

Same here totally hacked off, pathetic way to treat loyal fans :grr:  :grr: :grr:  

From the club Website:-

The easiest way to purchase your season ticket is online at: tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk. This link will go live until 10am Wednesday, March 25th.

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-seating-guide-2354395.aspx#WADGAZJiHS5aUUKe.99

:rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br:  :rofl2br: 

:grr:  :grr: 

Well its recognised my id and email addy, cant get into the ******, mrs has tried all day..has 1 not two tickets....and theres no ticket showing for the one I do have..

Not ****** impressed City, sort it the **** OUT you useless *****......every year getting a season ticket is a ****** joke this is back to the good old days....I cant even make a trip down to get em, like I did last season. ****** shambles..

Thanks to the guys who went down to the Gate this morning and ended up queueing for 4 hours to reserve a block of seats on our behalf. Seriously beyond the call of duty

Have tried to call the club to book said seats, phone constantly engaged

Have tried to log on and pay for the seats, but the systems down

Finally got a ring tone to be told that the ticket office has closed at 5pm

Unhappy

We have been told that we must pay for these reservations by Friday or they'll be put back on sale, but we can't pay for them. I can't take time off for the next 2 days. Please be reasonable and extend this deadline.

David Lloyd... Where are you when we need you?

This is really odd, when I login along the heading bar where it has Welcome, Reservations, Tickets, the Season Tickets has (3) next to it, yet when I click it its blank there are no entries listed.

I also tried adding my children's customer numbers in the 'Basket' section where it effectively puts their name against my season ticket! not actually adding theirs, do I really have to log in as each to purchase the tickets? Also I don't know how you guys can select other seats in the same section should you want to move seats but I cannot even see that option anywhere (Dolman Block F).

On the BCFC Ticketing site I have my children's accounts linked to mine so I know that part of it is ok, I wonder if its worth waiting until tomorrow to see if they patch the system to be more functional.

Anyone in the Dolman actually been able to renew with their kids tickets under their customer number?

Giving up for now...

This is really odd, when I login along the heading bar where it has Welcome, Reservations, Tickets, the Season Tickets has (3) next to it, yet when I click it its blank there are no entries listed.

I also tried adding my children's customer numbers in the 'Basket' section where it effectively puts their name against my season ticket! not actually adding theirs, do I really have to log in as each to purchase the tickets? Also I don't know how you guys can select other seats in the same section should you want to move seats but I cannot even see that option anywhere (Dolman Block F).

On the BCFC Ticketing site I have my children's accounts linked to mine so I know that part of it is ok, I wonder if its worth waiting until tomorrow to see if they patch the system to be more functional.

Anyone in the Dolman actually been able to renew with their kids tickets under their customer number?

Giving up for now...

So when you get to basket the seat plan appears. Click on the 4 seats you want say. They will all show in basket as Mad Cyril. You can't move to pay if they are all in one name. Click on box below that says something like add friends. Type in the member number and post code for each of mrs mad cyril, mad cyril cat and mad cyril Thai pleasure ladyBoy. You can then change the other names to the other st holders and move to pay. You can even repeat the process later when you remember you forgot your illegitimate offspring and buy up their tickets too if seats next to you are still free. As mentioned before leaving single gaps in your row is a fairly safe way to make sure someone else doesn't nab your seat. Unless it is at Wembley.

Absolute shambles, went down to the club shop was in a queue to get One of my missing ID that was not emailed. Because of the renewal queue went back home to book online and now getting the same message as above "error messages". Very despondent booked two tickets but can't book my grandsons, he's only seven and could end up away from us. Success on the pitch but a shambles off it!!!

So when you get to basket the seat plan appears. Click on the 4 seats you want say. They will all show in basket as Mad Cyril. You can't move to pay if they are all in one name. Click on box below that says something like add friends. Type in the member number and post code for each of mrs mad cyril, mad cyril cat and mad cyril Thai pleasure ladyBoy. You can then change the other names to the other st holders and move to pay. You can even repeat the process later when you remember you forgot your illegitimate offspring and buy up their tickets too if seats next to you are still free. As mentioned before leaving single gaps in your row is a fairly safe way to make sure someone else doesn't nab your seat. Unless it is at Wembley.

So under Reservations it has only my seat listed, I 'confirm reservations' and its then added to 'my basket', when I go to 'my basket' I only see my seat with the options to 'Assign owners' which I have played around with but without any success, the other options are to Cancel, Continue Shopping or Proceed to Checkout, there is no option to select seating plan, I can select nothing other than change my ticket type to over 65 etc.

Interestingly though when I do Assign owner it then displays the add family option but that still doesn't work!

I appreciate your help but something isn't right with this system unless I am just to order each season ticket separately, I will have another go tomorrow as its just getting on my nerves for now!

Thanks for attempting to help though.

Thanks to the guys who went down to the Gate this morning and ended up queueing for 4 hours to reserve a block of seats on our behalf. Seriously beyond the call of duty

Have tried to call the club to book said seats, phone constantly engaged

Have tried to log on and pay for the seats, butthe systems down

Finally got a ring tone to be told that the ticket office has closed at 5pm

Unhappy

We have been told that we must pay for these reservations by Friday or they'll be put back on sale, but we can't pay for them. I can't take time off for the next 2 days. Please be reasonable and extend this deadline.

David Lloyd... Where are you when we need you?

Queued for 4 hours ? Must have been there at 6am. Have seen quite a few of these posts which IMHO are misleading. I walked through twice today walking the dog and the biggest queue I saw was at 9.30 am when there were about 50-60 people. Admittedly I was not there at lunch time when it could have been worse. 3pm was less than 50/60 people.

have pretty much all but given up.

Cannot even sign in and both me and my dads 'supporter ID' is showing as not known, or "undefined".  Using the correct ID's, and doing the password as I am told to...all in lower case etc.

Went down to the ground for more info.....met with a queue as long as the Williams Stand.  Spoke to David Lloyd...explained my problem, he told me that that error code meant I was not eligible to upgrade at present.  I told him my seat numbers.....he confirmed I should be able to upgrade and said "I have no idea why you cant, your best bet is to join the queue".  Some of us have work....I cant wait arounf for 3 or 4 hours on a Wednesday afternoon!

Feel sorry for Dave, its not his fault and he was getting it from all angles today.

Absolute shambles by City.  I appreciate on the pitch its all going to plan this year.....but off it, it never gets any better.  I said it all along last time....the reason we didn't remain a Championship club was because everything about our set up screamed "amateur"

Not a lots changed

Queued for 4 hours ? Must have been there at 6am. Have seen quite a few of these posts which IMHO are misleading. I walked through twice today walking the dog and the biggest queue I saw was at 9.30 am when there were about 50-60 people. Admittedly I was not there at lunch time when it could have been worse. 3pm was less than 50/60 people.

That's what I was told. Apparently the queue just didn't move. But thanks for your support. With empathy like yours, you could get a job in the Bristol City Customers Services Division. 

Thanks Mad Cyril, worked first time, you have restored my sanity.

It was an awful lot worse around 12. 1/3 of the way along the Williams and not moving.

Got my last one over the phone in the end. Good job I am on an unlimited tariff!!!

Archived