IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

I've tried to renew mine and my sons but all I'm getting is this blank spacecd638ba186476ddeeabca9a1a402fe35.jpg

Dunno if it's because I'm trying to do it on my phone. I've tried logging out and starting again but nothing. Looks like I'm going have to go down in person tomorrow morning

That page should show your season ticket history I think. It is a bit of a meaningless page.

Not that it will help people's mood on here but I've just renewed my season ticket in the dolman.......done and dusted in 5 minutes and instant confirmation email.

Although I knew my ID number, I did have similar issues with not initially receiving support ID number email then receiving about 10 but other than that, to date, all worked OK......just hope the ticket for the right seat turns up now!

I have done the maths and get a negative number

Does this mean I am ineligible to renew?

Not ineligible.  More innumerate.

Thanks to cheesleywalksoncider I know that my next supporter's ID number will be 17155 although I didn't use leap years so possibly 17166.

What could possibly go wrong?

I've tried to renew mine and my sons but all I'm getting is this blank spacecd638ba186476ddeeabca9a1a402fe35.jpg

Dunno if it's because I'm trying to do it on my phone. I've tried logging out and starting again but nothing. Looks like I'm going have to go down in person tomorrow morning

if you have an ad blocker in your browser, try disabling it and refreshing the page

Got mine done (in the end). Much faffing about, logging in and out from all 5 ST's I had to renew.

Took about an hour to sort the load of shite system out.

Just as well I'm half decent on computers, but feel for those less 'in touch' with computers. Doing it online is not the way to go. Our club should have sorted this and made it a standard process to buy these ST's.

Shocking as it obviously isn't ready to use in principle.

Got mine done (in the end). Much faffing about, logging in and out from all 5 ST's I had to renew.

Took about an hour to sort the load of shite system out.

Just as well I'm half decent on computers, but feel for those less 'in touch' with computers. Doing it online is not the way to go. Our club should have sorted this and made it a standard process to buy these ST's.

Shocking as it obviously isn't ready to use in principle.

Any idea how to renew if it says my seat is taken?

It's almost certainly reserved for you. Click on your name and it should say you have an alert, click on that and it takes you to your reserved seat to purchase. Well it did for me after the system was sorted out a bit. Good luck!

When you sign in online, click on your name (top right). The below should come up. Click on reservations and then you should be able to see your seat listed. Tick the box, then next. It should take you through to confirm details and pay.

cd638ba186476ddeeabca9a1a402fe35.jpg

When you come to the payment option online there are two options, one to buy and one to purchase the credit option - would assume it is in that screen?

Haha you would think so mate....I chose the finance option then just clicked through all the screens and apparently was done... 

It doesn't take any details off you or tell you any terms or conditions. Literally nothing. 

Haha you would think so mate....I chose the finance option then just clicked through all the screens and apparently was done... 

It doesn't take any details off you or tell you any terms or conditions. Literally nothing. 

Same here. Just got the confirmation email though and it says BS will be in touch before 30th April if you have chosen the finance option

Same here. Just got the confirmation email though and it says BS will be in touch before 30th April if you have chosen the finance option

They told me they will be sending forms electronically to all those who have chosen finance options - there is nothing up front to pay as such. Your first DD will be higher than the rest which is the initial payment. I'd presumed the first payment would be by card then the normal payments by DD

After attempting and failing to renew 6 seats online in the dolman I decided to try by phone today. 86 attempts and 1 hour and 20 mins on the phone later we couldn't renew our existing seats as they have already been taken. We have been forced to move somewhere else in the dolman. I would love an explanation why someone has been able to book OUR allocated seats before any bloody deadline! Absolute joke.

After attempting and failing to renew 6 seats online in the dolman I decided to try by phone today. 86 attempts and 1 hour and 20 mins on the phone later we couldn't renew our existing seats as they have already been taken. We have been forced to move somewhere else in the dolman. I would love an explanation why someone has been able to book OUR allocated seats before any bloody deadline! Absolute joke.

supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk

Unleash your fury to the above email address. God speed.

Archived